Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    vCash
    no on reggie bush. we got a speed back already. id rather have daniel thomas out of that miami backfield. bush is going to get some contract that would be dumb for us to match.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    I hate ESPN! They have shown the SF/NO game highlights 3 times and I haven't even seen our game mentioned. Same thing with the NFLN!
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Thats how bronco games always are, wenever get our due share of highlights. Just go online u can watch them on nfl..com, and broncos tv has there own denver highlight reel thay I waot for, your wasting your time on espn fa sure,

vCash
    So with Baltimore winning this week who thinks they move that game to the sunday night game????
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Loll lets get tampa first man, ravens is a few weeks away

vCash
    one thing I loved bout todays game is ig wasnt pretty orflashy, sometimes u gotta win ugly, were a team thays scored 30 5 games un a row so to win a low scoring smash mouth game is good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Loll lets get tampa first man, ravens is a few weeks away
    spoken like a player. lol thats my mentality. one week at a time.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    I'm not the only one who thinks Manning-Harrison a little bit when he throws to Thomas am I? Beyond the #88, they just seem to click on the same level as Peyton and the guys from Indy.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm not the only one who thinks Manning-Harrison a little bit when he throws to Thomas am I? Beyond the #88, they just seem to click on the same level as Peyton and the guys from Indy.
    I'll buy into it when Bay-Bay gets those routes down pat.

vCash
    I was fine with what Moreno gave us today. Showed a lot of professionalism, smarts, and guts.

Got major brownie points when he covered the ball up with both arms knowing that there was a little chance he could get more than what was there. Very smart, Moreno.

His threat in the passing game is just going to get better...just a matter of time. I've been waiting so long for a real threat for those RB dump offs..I like McGahee and all but it was a huge eye sore watching him catch those dump offs..and tumble around for some yardage.

vCash
    lol @ tumnle around for sum yardage, yeah like 3 yards when he coulda got 4 5 more or better. Im just so looking forward to tampa @ home, I think the offense is gonna wantto come out and kick some *** after a average day yesterday. Time to get back to scoring 30, the defense has been awesome. I think were ranked number 5.

vCash

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I'll buy into it when Bay-Bay gets those routes down pat.
    Your not sold hes a absolute stud yet? Wow. Hes an elite talent at wr, once he masters the art of running the entire manning route tree its over for secondaries. Dudes already got 1k yards recieving with 5 games left.

vCash
    Your a joke dude he played a good game havent played in a brick but came n averaged 4.3 per carry and carried the load. Stop hatin boy. Without moreno we lose today.
    I'm a joke. So you think he played like a 12th over all? Your telling me he played like a top 5 back in the NFL? You call me a joke? Tell me one run he has ever in all his years here broke one to the house? Just one. Name one time. Show me a 60-70 yards TD he busted for a TD because that's what a 12 over all top 5 back does.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I'm a joke. So you think he played like a 12th over all? Your telling me he played like a top 5 back in the NFL? You call me a joke? Tell me one run he has ever in all his years here broke one to the house? Just one. Name one time. Show me a 60-70 yards TD he busted for a TD because that's what a 12 over all top 5 back does.
    He did not play like a number 12 overall pick. However, he played like a good RB that deserves to be here. We needed someone to come in and play well after McGahee went down. Knowshon's number was called and he delivered for us. WE didn't play the best game yesterday but Moreno helped get us that W. He ran hard and elusive. I am very happy with his performance.

vCash
    Your not sold hes a absolute stud yet? Wow. Hes an elite talent at wr, once he masters the art of running the entire manning route tree its over for secondaries. Dudes already got 1k yards recieving with 5 games left.
    That's what I was going for. He hasn't mastered his route running yet so I haven't bought into that Marvin Harrison thought yet.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast