Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    vCash
    It was an ugly game, but its nice to see us grinding wins out....even when its not pretty. Next week we need to play a more flawless game. That means the oline has to block, stokely needs to catch balls, and woody needs to atleast attempt to cover somebody. It will get better hopefully.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner:24455358
    95% of people here said hes trash, waive him, cut him, hillman should start, ball should play ahead of him, run him out of town, the list of bashing goes on and on about moreno. Without his running today we lose this game. Itll only get better though. Moreno is gonna get stronger and stronger once hes comfty. I mean he hasnt played in 9 weeks or so.
    So yeah hi to the moreno haters,
    Lol I would say it is more like 50% but your acting like your all knowing one for saying play him and he had a good game not great nothing to special but all hail ET now lol. I wanted him to play and glad he played good but since your patting yourself on the back and talking crap about the "haters" your the same way with Bailey and he had one bad game and is garbage now and we need to move him to safety so get off your high horse like you know everything because someone had a good game..

vCash
    hahaha, his performance didnt need to be great, it was his first game back in a long time and we nedded every bit of those 85 yadrds on 4.3 per carry. Very good performance, its telling that mcgahed went down and moreno is who they trusted to get the load, not ball or hillman. Moreno has a place on this team

vCash
    By the way u were one of his main haters

vCash
    Like I said good game nothing special, when have I been a Moreno hater lol news to me but maybe its time to put down the pipe?? I can't stand Ball and have seen nothing special from Hillman but never hated Moreno, been disappointed in him though but I guess 85 yards means instant ring of fame? Against the chiefs also?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    95% of people here said hes trash, waive him, cut him, hillman should start, ball should play ahead of him, run him out of town, the list of bashing goes on and on about moreno. Without his running today we lose this game. Itll only get better though. Moreno is gonna get stronger and stronger once hes comfty. I mean he hasnt played in 9 weeks or so.
    So yeah hi to the moreno haters,
    He did ok. I dont think he played like a 12 pick over all. I still did not see a all pro level in talent.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Your a joke dude he played a good game havent played in a brick but came n averaged 4.3 per carry and carried the load. Stop hatin boy. Without moreno we lose today.

vCash
    i dont think moreno will ever live up to his 12 overall selection but i have lowered my standards for him i think. if he can just be serviceable, stay healthy, and not fumble ill be happy lol if he could constantly replicate what he was able to do today i would be very happy

vCash
    over 100 total yards first game back in months. Imagine what it does to his confidence. N ed xt week I expect a bigger game from moreno

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    over 100 total yards first game back in months. Imagine what it does to his confidence. N ed xt week I expect a bigger game from moreno
    i agree i think his confidence with the line and peyton manning goes up after this game and has a better game next week, over 100 yards with 85(?) on the ground is pretty good..... and without him today we would have lost i do agree with that. Hopefully he has turned his career around and can turn into a guy that averages 4 ypc and 80-90 yards rushing on the ground a game.

vCash
    It wasn't the greatest game ever played but Moreno looked very good for his first start in over a year he just needs to build off of it and continue with it. Can't wait to see how he does next week.
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    i know this is out of left field but would anyone want the broncos to go after bush in the offseason with him being a free agent?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    i know this is out of left field but would anyone want the broncos to go after bush in the offseason with him being a free agent?
    Michael or Reggie? I would like to see what Peyton could do with Reggie Bush.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    bush reggie? nahhhh, we got hillman and jerimiah for speedy guys, we just need moreno to be the complete back he was drafted to be, he dont even gotta be elite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    i agree i think his confidence with the line and peyton manning goes up after this game and has a better game next week, over 100 yards with 85(?) on the ground is pretty good..... and without him today we would have lost i do agree with that. Hopefully he has turned his career around and can turn into a guy that averages 4 ypc and 80-90 yards rushing on the ground a game.
    hell yeah

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast