Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    since when can we start saying arrowhead without it getting bleeped out?? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think I'm obligated to say the app is the best thing since sliced bread.
    It's the best thing since fruit cake!!

db glad to see you back in the Broncos forums lol, you need to get out of the political forums and post more in the Broncos!!

vCash
    Go Broncos!!

Can't wait to see Moreno go all beast mode this week for 150+ yards and 2 TD's

I think we play another all around game like against the Saints and win easy enough for the back ups to play the 4th quarter
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Damn aldon smith went off against the weak *** bears line, we are gonna have that debate on who is better again! Von is clearly better im gonna say still

Chiefs shmiefs....Please just dominate them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    since when can we start saying arrowhead without it getting bleeped out?? lol
    They finally fixed it..about time.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Go Broncos!!

Can't wait to see Moreno go all beast mode this week for 150+ yards and 2 TD's

I think we play another all around game like against the Saints and win easy enough for the back ups to play the 4th quarter
    Weird thing is...that's not too much of a bold statement. Moreno is capable of doing that...only against the chiefs though. lol

vCash
    Ball should never be considered the top back. I hope the coaching staff doesn't let him start..he can pass protect..that's fine and get only a couple of snaps.

But Hillman and Moreno should really be carrying the load. Interested to see if Moreno try to revive his career with the broncos again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Damn aldon smith went off against the weak *** bears line, we are gonna have that debate on who is better again! Von is clearly better im gonna say still

Aldon is a beast. No denying it. I've never seen it as cause for animosity.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    It is time for Moreno to earn his starting spot back. I can't see Hillman getting 20+ touches a game yet. We should be able to dominate this game, that team is in shambles. They might be going through another coaching change.

vCash
    Broncos favored by 10 so far for this game. Pretty large spread but definitely see them winning by at least 17 points. What did I say about that Chargers game last week? Knew it would be a 1 TD game, hopefully nobody had a lot on that game. Albeit, that last touchdown shouldn't have counted, clearly didn't maintain control through to the ground.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post

I can't believe Von is losing that poll. I'd love to see what Von could do if he was in Aldon's situation where he has an amazing front 7 and plays the Cardinals twice and the Bears.

vCash
    I can see Miller feasting on that Chiefs o-line. We get to face them twice still. I think when its all said and done, Miller will lead the league in sacks. DPOY!!!

vCash
    ^folks could just say that "Von plays in a weak AFC West" so that cardinals/bears thing might not be the best of rebuttals.

Von is better player AND the better pass rusher. No worries here. Aldon gets a lot of flash...he's good though.

vCash
    Cardinals and Bears offensive lines are horrid. 49er's entire defensive front is much better than ours, so I think that is where a case can be made about who should be better.

vCash
    without a doubt the cards/bears line is awful...I'm just throwing it out there. No doubt in my mind that Von is superior than Aldon...at just about everything.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Absolute beat down on Sunday.

PFM 305 for 3 TD's 0 INTs
    RBs 125 for 2 TD's
    Defense gets 6 sacks and 2 INT's and 3 FF

Broncos win 41-13

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast