Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    The jags and lions ****ed up..I guess it's just going to go the texans way...so now for the #2 seed..

Jets are getting pwned by the Pats...well ****.
    These past two games have showed me that the Texans need to fix something either that or they're not for real. They should be 8-3.

We still have a very good shot at the #2 though. If the Pats lose one we have to win out. Just have to go through Baltimore and I think we take the #2.

vCash
    It looks like Porter and Kuper will be playing Sunday.

Wonder how much Porter plays?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    These past two games have showed me that the Texans need to fix something either that or they're not for real. They should be 8-3.

We still have a very good shot at the #2 though. If the Pats lose one we have to win out. Just have to go through Baltimore and I think we take the #2.
    It just shows they can be beaten...feeling a little better matching up against them. We have no room for error for that #2 seed though...we pretty much have to win out to make sure we have it (and even if we do..it's still not guaranteed..cause NE can win out..but it's our best shot).

The McGahee injury makes it that much difficult to win out as well...if Hillman/Moreno/Ball step up it makes it a little easier but we need an effective running game or PFM's job is that much harder.

vCash
    Excellent, Porter can be used against TE's...that's the beauty of a multitude of CB's, you can play and use all kinds of matchups.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Excellent, Porter can be used against TE's...that's the beauty of a multitude of CB's, you can play and use all kinds of matchups.
    I would rather see harris lined up against TE's if we use that sort of formation, I dont think Porter is a sure enough tackler to bring down big guys consistently after the catch

vCash
    Not if his coverage is good enough for them to not throw their way. Sometimes Scrap dog gets outmatched due to size/length. Porter has a little more length/height than Scrap dog and that can make all the difference in covering those pesky tall and big TE's. They aren't going to be faster or quicker than Porter so really all Porter needs to do is establish positioning.

And anyway, I like Scrap Dog in his role as the #2/slot. While Sticky man covers the other WR's that don't have 6 inches on him..Porter is just floating around so why not TE's.

vCash
    harris is much more physical to handle tightends

vCash
    And he is also the better coverage CB, I am just trying to find a spot that could fit Porter.

vCash
    Idk I think they all cover well.

vCash
    Tebow didn't play because he had two broken ribs. Regardless, I wouldn't really look too into this game for the Patriots. Jets just stink, there was nothing impressive about the Patriots win. The Jets let them win and basically just rolled over. Against the Colts, they just took advantage of a young team.

vCash
    Ts crazy how much pf a joke the jets have become and rex ryan looks defeated and knows his days are numbered. So is sanchezdays. SNchez is just too soft to be a qb and too wimpy to be a leader

vCash
    since this is KC..we should automatically start Moreno. For whatever reason, Moreno just beasts against KC.
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Knowshon Moreno will be the Broncos' starting tailback in Week 12 against the Chiefs.
    Nov 25 - 12:11 PM
    Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter

So I say it...so it is.

Here's your chance Moreno...revive your career.

vCash
    Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter

So I say it...so it is.

Here's your chance Moreno...revive your career.
    Were you Mortensen's source?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Were you Mortensen's source?
    Probably...I'll let him have his day in the sun. It must suck to have the almighty Schefter continually pwn you.

vCash
    O/U 2.5 sacks for Von?

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast