Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Division game, on the road, against a team that wants to play upset. We should win, and we could blow them out, but Jacksonville showed last week that "Any given Sunday" means something.

vCash
    I just think Aldon gets a lot of 1v1s because of every other defensive player on that line and in the LB crew....Von miller is going up against double and triple teams every other play

Brady Quinn might be playing against us.

Anyone know whats up with Caldwell?!

vCash
    Everybody knows von is the bettef player. Smith doeant run defense, he doesnt play as many snaps. And the bears oline with mr hold the ball cambell was a match made in h ws aven for smith. Smith is a good pass rusher but id lkke to see him face double and triple teams like von before I give him the nod

vCash
    IAOFM wants PFT to know thereís more to rushing the passer than just sacks

Aldon Smith wants Von Miller to know who leads the league in sacks
    profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

Miller is a phenomenal player who was last yearís defensive rookie of the year, but Smith is making a strong case that heís the premier pass rusher from last yearís draft. Smith had 14 sacks last year to Millerís 11.5, and Smithís total of 29 sacks in his first 26 NFL games are the most any player has ever had in the first 26 games of his career.

Whether Smith or Miller is the better player may boil down to a matter of personal preference. Suffice to say, both the 49ers and the Broncos are very pleased with their first-round draft picks from last year.
    Personal preference - or a willingness to look beyond the simple comfort of a traditional stat - as we were just discussing with our friends Mike Trout and Miguel Cabrera.

By PFF's accounting, Von has 61 pressures (13 sacks, 11 hits, 37 hurries) in 663 snaps (9.2%), while Smith has 43 pressures (15 sacks, 9 hits, 19 hurries) in 618 snaps 7.0%). It's not exactly a close call. The site's grades say the same thing - they have Von at +60.1, and Smith at +14.6.

According to Brian Burke, Von also beats Smith in WPA (1.10 to 0.70), EPA (48.0 to 34.5), and Success Count (44 to 37).

So, sure. Miller versus Smith is a matter of personal preference. Or, of thinking versus not thinking.
    IAOFM

If there was any doubt...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I just think Aldon gets a lot of 1v1s because of every other defensive player on that line and in the LB crew....Von miller is going up against double and triple teams every other play

Brady Quinn might be playing against us.

Anyone know whats up with Caldwell?!
    Just unfortunate that decker/stokely/bay-bay are all PFM needs. The only reason Matt Willis is the 4th WR is because he can play special teams.

vCash
    That may be true about Willis, but Willis is garbage, trash you might say, both of Manning's pick sixes have been when he was trying to get Willis involved. Willis is not a smart receiver and is the one who should be inactive during game day cause i am sure Caldwell could do the same thing on special teams that Willis does
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Yea and caldwell was a main target for elway. Caldwell should be playing man. He gives us one more explosion player. Willis does absolutely nothing on game day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    That may be true about Willis, but Willis is garbage, trash you might say, both of Manning's pick sixes have been when he was trying to get Willis involved. Willis is not a smart receiver and is the one who should be inactive during game day cause i am sure Caldwell could do the same thing on special teams that Willis does
    I saw Willis line up and Manning was calling an audible, I turned to my friend and said, 'if he goes to Willis here, it'll be a pick.'

I know it obviously wasn't Willis' fault that the ball was intercepted but that's just my thought whenever he sees action... Turnover. He sucks and doesn't need to be out there

vCash
    If you are talking about that pick 6 against San Diego, that was on Willis. Manning audibled and the he messed up the route completely so I would say that is 100% on him.

vCash
    PFM also completely destroyed Willis on the sideline after a third and two play two games ago where he tried to do some Barry Sanders shenanigans instead of getting the first. I understand the kid doesn't get consistent playing time, but he needs to get his head in the game whether he's in the game or not.

vCash
    i wish i could like posts on this place there was about 4-5 in a row that were all quality posts

vCash
    Happy Thanksgiving Bronco' fans!

vCash
    Indeed. Happy Thanksgiving to all of yall as well.

vCash
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I hope it is great and hopefully ET finally gets rid of that itch on his head!!

vCash
    Happy thanksgiving guys. Enjoy the turkey!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast