Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

AFC Playoff Picture

With Roethlisberger going down, how do you see the AFC Playoff picture playing out?
    This is how I see it as of now.
    1. Houston Texans
    2. Denver Broncos
    3. Baltimore Ravens
    4. New England Patriots
    5. Pittsburgh Steelers
    6. Indianapolis Colts

A team that I think may go on a run and sneak in is the Cincinnati Bengals. This team is much better than their record indicates. They very well might have the best dline in football and a good offensive line as well along with some great weapons on offense. Wouldn't surprise me if they go on a run and and somehow beat out the steelers.
    I don't see us catching the Texans (with them holding the tie breaker and all) but I do see us beating the Ravens (owning a tie breaker against them) and surpassing the Pats record.

vCash
    Way too early for me to dig into how the playoffs will turn out. 7 games left alot can happen, look at all the 3-0 4-0 teams.... Bengals, cards, niners, jets... All like 3-6 or 4-5 now lol.im hlld back onprddictions right now but I sure hope we can get that 1 seed

vCash
    I fixed the title.

I think we stand a great chance of getting a home playoff game and making a dent in the playoffs as well.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    seeds are starting to be laid out though. not assuming anything, more just a midseason prediction thread and following the teams that are in the AFC playoff picture and how what they are doing effects us and our ability to get in the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I fixed the title.

I think we stand a great chance of getting a home playoff game and making a dent in the playoffs as well.
    but its not just the afc west its the entire afc im looking at

vCash
    All I know is I am so glad we are out of this mess!!
    Shonn Greene believes "something's got to change" at the quarterback position, and it's time to "see if somebody else can do it."
    "You feel bad for Mark (Sanchez), but at the same time you want to win games. We're not here to protect people's feelings... If somebody's not getting the job done, you see if somebody else can do it. It's the same with coaching, or any position. You don't mean to belittle someone or say 'he sucks.' That's just the harsh reality," said Greene. This comes on the heels of an anonymous Jets player saying Tim Tebow is "terrible." There's a clear divide in the locker room, and it's obvious Greene thinks Sanchez is the terrible one. Players can think what they want, but things aren't expected to change any time in the immediate future. Sanchez will start in Week 11 against the Rams.

vCash
    None of tgat was going on in the denver lockerroom......

But those so called defensive players on that poor defense oughtta shuut up?

Its been tebow time. shaun green seen what tebpw did for mcgahee who was having a poor season prior to tebow starting. Tebow gives the jets the best chance to win some games. Sanchez is 1-5 his last 6 and 31st ranked in qbs lol. Rex is goina get fired and there gm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    None of tgat was going on in the denver lockerroom......
    In the great words of OchoCinco lol Child please, why do you think Lloyd was traded and wanted out?? No doubt lots of players like him and think he is a great person but if you don't think there was rumblings in the locker room when we started losing you are as well you would put it SMH, phssshh, your all idiots!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    but its not just the afc west its the entire afc im looking at
    I think we stand a very good chance of beating any team in the AFC. So I stand by what I said.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    All I know is I am so glad we are out of this mess!!
    I will always be glad for the year with Tebow. It was a fun thing to watch and to experience. However, I am even more glad that it only lasted one year.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    brandon lloyd weird going off what lloyd a player who just wabted a fat contract. Didnt wanna see his numbers decrease for a fat contract that he never got. No there wasnt any rumblings in our locker room. Orton sucked, tebow came un we won locker room happy. Whdn u see vets like champ embraxe tebow on the sidelines you fall in line. When you win you fall in line. So stop bein a joke. The only people might have hated playing tebow ball was decker and other wideouts. Thomas shined. And whdn he opened his mouth after tebow got dealt he was drilled for talking tough on tebow who constantly told him its okay and pick your head up after drop after drop.

vCash
    how could it have been locker room rumblings when we started losing. Lol what go back to orton? Go to brady queen? Blah. This team was behind tebow. And peyton is the only guu you could replace him with

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    brandon lloyd weird going off what lloyd a player who just wabted a fat contract. Didnt wanna see his numbers decrease for a fat contract that he never got. No there wasnt any rumblings in our locker room. Orton sucked, tebow came un we won locker room happy. Whdn u see vets like champ embraxe tebow on the sidelines you fall in line. When you win you fall in line. So stop bein a joke. The only people might have hated playing tebow ball was decker and other wideouts. Thomas shined. And whdn he opened his mouth after tebow got dealt he was drilled for talking tough on tebow who constantly told him its okay and pick your head up after drop after drop.
    What?? Anyways if I was the Jets I would play Tebow at this time and again he made last season fun but it wouldn't last and we made the right choices.. Again like I said I am glad we aren't in that situation!! #InElwayWeTrust

Also I never bashed Tebow in what I said, I just think the Tebow dilemma is something I am glad we aren't dealing with!!
    Last edited by Game_Over; 11-14-2012 at 11:31 PM.

vCash
    Actually wait I am telling you like you tell others ET man up, I was just posting this to show I am glad we have a great team and a great locker room and thought it was funny. If you don't see it than man up ET!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    What??
    This.

Anyways if I was the Jets I would play Tebow at this time and again he made last season fun but it wouldn't last and we made the right choices.
    and this.

Sorry BK... this one actually deserved the "this" post.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast