Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    vCash
    although Koufas was good on the boards and almost got that double double that Karl wanted. However, Mcgee should get 25 min and Kosta 18 min.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    I can't wait to see a Ty-Iggy-Chandler-Gallo-Mcgee/Faried lineup. This will be a scary lineup for against any team. I will feel comfortably with this lineup against a tall lineup cause everyone can rebound.
    Damn straight. You can actually have success with that small lineup. All we need is Ill Will to get healthy...and Ty and Gallo to remain with the attacking prowess.

That lineup can beast though.

vCash
    Ya I want to see the 3 sf's play together. Any idea when Chandler can play at full strength? Iggy and Chandler should be a good defensive combo.

vCash
    Also wanted to mention Faried's effort (and a happy birthday to the manimal). Another double double.

vCash
    Another thing to note. Dre wasn't in the closing defensive lineup (when Gallo got the steal)...more of that please.. Dre gets caught way off his guy all the time. Dre should never be in the closing defensive lineup.

Kudos to J-ham for fighting through the struggle. Getting those two offensive rebounds tells a lot to your coaches...it shows them that even though you're not getting a chance to shoot..you're still battling for that extra possession.

One combo that is very interesting is the Koufos/McGee combo. That can work against the bigger teams..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Ya I want to see the 3 sf's play together. Any idea when Chandler can play at full strength? Iggy and Chandler should be a good defensive combo.
    No idea. I believe Karl gave an estimate that Ill Will can play back to back games in December but we will continue to have him as day to day to rest that hip. Unfortunately, it might be a long process for him to get back to fully healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    Also wanted to mention Faried's effort (and a happy birthday to the manimal). Another double double.
    Indeed. Happy B-day to the manimal and as always gave great effort.

vCash
    I wasn't home to watch the game tonight, only highlights and box-score. Excellent win.

I see McGee had a very productive night in just 18 minutes, while still a team 2nd best +/- at +13, only topped by Dre's +14. Next closest was Ty at +4.

I do see however that McGee was on the floor to finish the game when the Nuggets pulled ahead and scored the final 8 points of the game. Good for that. GK's simply gotta get him more minutes.

box: http://www.nba.com/games/20121119/DE...s=iref:nbahpgt

vCash
    gallo actually shot the ball decently and the team won. SHOCKED

vCash
    Just finished the League Pass of the game.

First observation - that big line-up with Koufos and McGee is a good one. I'd hope to see a bit more of that.

Second - it drove me nuts during the game, but the complete lack of pretense at being unbiased in the commentary was amazing.

The number of times the guy said "that's gotta be our ball" and "we" when talking about the Grizz was horrendous/hilarious...

Great win. Pretty sure Manimal has taken over as my favourite player. Nothing fancy, nothing flash - just as hard-nosed a competitor as there is.

vCash
    I was just looking at our schedule and believe it or not we could win next 5 games,and then we play LAL,and i hope we win because of that 7th game...and then we play at home vs Raptors..

vCash
    Hopefully, it's still too early to be looking at the standings but we're falling behind OKC and everybody else pretty quickly.

vCash
    Gallo defended centers around a handful of times as a Knick but every time I saw him do it he ended up doing it well. He is much stronger than he is perceived.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I just watched the game and I like to say

Ty looks garbage

vCash
    besides turning the ball over like crazy..I thought Ty wasn't too bad. Yea, his shot is still off..but at this point I want to still see his attacking self.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122