Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (4-6) @ Memphis Grizzlies (8-1) 11/19 8:00 PM ET

(4-6) Denver Nuggets @ Memphis Grizzlies (8-1)

Monday, November 19th
    8:00pm ET

FedExForum
    Memphis, Tennessee

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

Grizzlies Starters

Mike Conley-Tony Allen-Rudy Gay-Zach Randolph-Marc Gasol

Grizzlies Reserves

Jerryd Bayless-Tony Wroten-Jeremy Pargo-Wayne Ellington Josh Selby-Quincy Pondexter-Marreese Speights-Darrell Arthur-Hamed Haddadi

vCash
    We suffered two heart breaking losses to this club last year...now they are on fire and we're...not so much.

Would be huge if we can squeak out a win here. But lets see how Karl manages his rotations in this one.

vCash

vCash
    There is absolutely zero reason for Karl to roll with the small line-up against the Grizzlies. I expect Gasol and Randolph to have a field day if we do.

vCash
    This does not bode well.

vCash
    Let me be the first to predict... NUGGETS WIN! It would just make perfect sense

vCash
    I would be shocked if we got a win here. The Grizzlies are the best team in the league right now. We don't matchup well in any position with the Grizzlies. Probably gonna get blown out.

Fact is nothing is working for this team right now. It's like night and day between this season and the last. Our transition offense has sucked ***. We are not running teams off the floor anymore.

In the half court we can't hit a three to save our lives, which means sagging defenses and out penetration game goes to hell.

Unless these two things change we are gonna struggle. And against Memphis we will because Memphis take their time and pound the ball down low. Commit few turnovers and crash the offensive glass, hence fewer points in transition.

On the end they play fantastic perimeter and paint defense. And look for their big guys to get Faried in foul trouble early.

I just don't see where we get the win.

vCash
    Despite the outcome, Randolph and Faried battling for rebounds should be good. Arguably the 2 best rebounders in the league, and they do it in opposite ways.

vCash
    We win this one.
    Iggy 30+7+5
    Ty 15+9
    Faried 18+16
    McGee 22+8+4blks
    Gallo 17+5+3

vCash
    Ty Lawson ‏@TyLawson3
    Bout to dog this food... Then knockout.. Nuggets vs Memphis.. Time to bounce back

we'll see Ty. We'll see.

vCash
    I actually think Mozgov would be the better starter than KK in this one, unless GK surprises and starts McGee (would be my preference). I think Mozgov has the size to match Gasol.

Nuggets advantage should be on the bench. Faried is going to have his hands full with Randolph. If he doesnt box out he is going to get pushed under the basket all night.

Ty and Conley should be a good match-up. Both have speed, Ty is a little stronger, Conley a better shooter. So, let's hope Ty doesnt go under screens.

Iguodala should be well matched with Allen but should win that match up.

Gallo and Gay will be interesting. Need Gallo to attack the rim tonight.

vCash
    "Personally I'm going to continue to do what I have to and I'm going to make sure my teammates follow suit," Faried told the Nuggets' official website. "We're going to play hard. My teammates believe that if we run and rebound and defend the three, we're going to be fine."- Faried

Are ty/gallo listening to this guy? Ty should be saying this....

vCash
    Hopefully the Nuggs can pull out a win, it would be huge for confidence of the team. Lawson needs to have a break out game.

vCash
    that is an understatement. The only game where Ty was non stop attacking was against the rockets (in which he never got his shot blocked).

vCash
    Nuggs shooting like crap already...it's early

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast