Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 149
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,642
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    made my name the first time the Phillies signed Cliff Lee. i made it before the press conference, so i didnt know what his number was gonna be. 53 rhymed so i figured that was acceptable. now hes number 33 and i wish i had thought of that number instead.
    You can change the numbers in it.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,911
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    made my name the first time the Phillies signed Cliff Lee. i made it before the press conference, so i didnt know what his number was gonna be. 53 rhymed so i figured that was acceptable. now hes number 33 and i wish i had thought of that number instead.
    You can change the numbers in it.
    i didnt know this. i think i may keep it the way it is, but good to know thanks.


    Phillies Redskins Flyers

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,642
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    i didnt know this. i think i may keep it the way it is, but good to know thanks.
    Yep, just ask SI.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Fly, shut up.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,642
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Fly, shut up.
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnmr8YLFr1rw3ld6.gif

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,182
    vCash
    1500
    I'm a fan of the Pittsburgh sports teams hence burgh_fan. Now the 66 comes from Mario Lemieux but ive always thought of dropping that part.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    265
    vCash
    1500
    Thought mine was cool at 18 for my PSN. Stuck with it ever since

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,040
    vCash
    1500
    Chicago Cubs fan, I absolutely hated Jacque Jones when he played with the Cubs back in the day cause his production was pathetic. It was something different than some other usernames I had been associated with on other forums and stood out cause I have a "?" in it.

    Thinking about it now, I guess it also can go with the: Mike Jones! Who? Mike Jones!

    #iubb

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Chicago Cubs fan, I absolutely hated Jacque Jones when he played with the Cubs back in the day cause his production was pathetic. It was something different than some other usernames I had been associated with on other forums and stood out cause I have a "?" in it.

    Thinking about it now, I guess it also can go with the: Mike Jones! Who? Mike Jones!
    What? Jacques Jones was actually pretty good with the Cubs

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding751 View Post
    What? Jacques Jones was actually pretty good with the Cubs
    No he wasn't.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,417
    vCash
    1500
    BSF= Boston Sports Fan since I live an hour south of Boston and like the teams. The 101 is just a number I picked.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    No he wasn't.
    his stats with the cubs

    .285/.334/.499. 27 HR 81 RBI

    .285/.335/.400. 5 HR 66 RBI

    His homeruns decreased his 2nd year but he was still pretty solid. He didnt suck with them at all

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding751 View Post
    his stats with the cubs

    .285/.334/.499. 27 HR 81 RBI

    .285/.335/.400. 5 HR 66 RBI

    His homeruns decreased his 2nd year but he was still pretty solid. He didnt suck with them at all
    That's terrific and all.

    But those stats aren't very good. Especially the second year.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    That's terrific and all.

    But those stats aren't very good. Especially the second year.
    Yeah, they're not "very good", but they arent "bad"

    There were many many worse people on that Cubs team before Jones' name should be mentioned

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500
    Popo is a nickname/petname i got from my grandma it has to do with the cartoon popeye she gave my dad a similar nickname and 85' for the year of my birth.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •