Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Is using the word "********" a banable offense?

Wasn't sure where to post this, but is calling something or someone's idea ********, is that against the rules? Thanks.

vCash
    you can get banned for calling someone stupid, nevermind ********.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    The word itself won't get you banned. But if using it as an insult like any other word, you can get an infraction or ban.

vCash
    You could just figure out the real meaning behind the word and use it how it's intended.
    I'm In.

vCash
    There's better ways to tell people they're dumb, stupid, ******** or any other word you want to use. Prove them wrong with facts, articles and stats. If you don't have those, explain yourself and why you feel they're wrong with your opinions rather than with insults.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigleyboy25 View Post
    The word itself won't get you banned. But if using it as an insult like any other word, you can get an infraction or ban.
    This is what I was looking for, thanks. I did not use it as an insult towards someone. I was told by my mod that I cannot say that word, and it's not tolerated. He said my comment was a "ban-worthy" when it clearly was not.

To those saying I should use other words, I absolutely do, but sometimes words slip out. But I wouldn't call any poster that.

vCash
    I see the irony in your title. Is using the word I'm currently using going to get me banned? Brilliant.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    There's better ways to tell people they're dumb, stupid, ******** or any other word you want to use. Prove them wrong with facts, articles and stats. If you don't have those, explain yourself and why you feel they're wrong with your opinions rather than with insults.
    This for sure.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I see the irony in your title. Is using the word I'm currently using going to get me banned? Brilliant.
    One of my posts got deleted in which I used the word, and when I asked the mod why it got deleted, he said because I used that word. So I wanted clarification if what I said was ban-worthy. Ftr, I said "that's ********."

vCash
    I think all post that have the word should be deleted. Depending on the context of the conversation, it can justify a ban.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    One of my posts got deleted in which I used the word, and when I asked the mod why it got deleted, he said because I used that word. So I wanted clarification if what I said was ban-worthy. Ftr, I said "that's ********."
    So it's delayed?
    I'm In.

vCash
    It's alot easier to just call someone ********, though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    It's alot easier to just call someone ********, though
    You're such an ignoramus

It may be easier and more fun to do that but that doesn't equate to it being the right thing to do.

vCash
    You're such an ignoramus

It may be easier and more fun to do that but that doesn't equate to it being the right thing to do.
    I know I am.

Asking people to be rational and logical on the internet might be the most impossible thing in the history of everything.

Thats and it's fun to troll

vCash

Is using the word "********" a banable offense?

You should be banned if you spell it "retarted"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast