Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: 11/19 Raw Thread

Tune in Monday:

At the 26th annual Survivor Series, the WWE Universe witnessed yet another controversial ending, keeping WWE Champion CM Punk at the top of the mountain. With the adrenaline still flowing from WWE’s fall classic — and the momentum sure to carry over into tonight’s Raw — here are five things to watch for at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Will we find out why Ryback was attacked?

In another stunning pay-per-view ending, the WWE Universe witnessed three attackers brutalize Ryback. (FULL STORY) The shocking turn of events paved the way for WWE Champion CM Punk to retain his title. Are Punk and Paul Heyman behind the assault? (VOTE NOW) Will we hear from the attackers, themselves? The WWE Universe is still buzzing about who could be behind the attack.

What about John Cena?

In addition to Ryback looking for retribution for being attacked at Survivor Series, John Cena will certainly want another piece of Punk. When Cena was unable to compete at Hell in a Cell, he had no problem letting Ryback have an opportunity to face the WWE Champion. But now, things are different. Cena is healthy and has his sights set on Punk’s title.

With the ongoing "AJ scandal" — and getting pinned by Punk at Survivor Series — will the Cenation leader be able to rebound? What will Cena do next in his quest to get back on top of the mountain?

Is Ryback about to snap?

At Hell in a Cell Ryback was attacked by rogue referee Brad Maddox, and at Survivor Series he was brutalized by three attackers. Each assault cost him a chance at the WWE Championship. Could the monstrous Superstar already be plotting his plan for retribution? What will he do next? Is there fear festering in Punk’s heart?

What’s next for Dolph Ziggler?

The Showoff put his money where his mouth was at Survivor Series when he reversed Randy Orton’s punt and emerged as the sole survivor of the Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match at the 26th annual fall classic. With Ziggler validated by fulfilling his bold prediction (and with the Money in the Bank contract still in his possession), the sky is basically the limit for Mr. Money in the Bank. Tonight’s Raw will be a huge night for Ziggler; is this the beginning of a dominant run for The Showoff?

On the other hand, considering the incredible momentum of being the sole survivor, the question arises: Why didn’t Ziggler follow-up the epic victory by cashing in his contract at WWE’s second-longest-running pay-per-view? Following Sheamus’ post-match chair assault on the giant — capped off by an earth-shattering Brogue Kick — it doesn’t seem as if opportunity to snatch the World Title would get much “bigger.”

Will AJ Lee retaliate for being attacked by Tamina Snuka?

At Survivor Series, AJ Lee revealed some photographic “evidence” of her own to get back at Raw Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero’s claims of a scandal between her and John Cena. But as Vickie and AJ argued, Tamina Snuka charged the ring and decimated AJ. After the assault, in a WWE.com Exclusive, Vickie claimed the attack was simply a matter of someone coming to the aid of a WWE authority figure.

Should we believe Vickie’s claims? What might AJ do to seek retribution for the assault?

- wwe.com
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 11-19-2012 at 05:00 PM.

vCash
    Yes good show coming

vCash
    A good 30 mins

vCash
    I want to see where they go with what happened during the main event at the PPV tomorrow night

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I can't believe my half my prediction came out right with Rollins & Ambrose but I think this group isnt done with Ohno joining. Please WWE Please I beg Do. Not. ****. This. Up !!!!!!!! Even though I think this group will only last til The Rumble or after it because Rock is winning the title.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Maddox and the new Nexus will jump Ryback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    I can't believe my half my prediction came out right with Rollins & Ambrose but I think this group isnt done with Ohno joining. Please WWE Please I beg Do. Not. ****. This. Up !!!!!!!! Even though I think this group will only last til The Rumble or after it because Rock is winning the title.
    I don't think so. Punk/Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns/Maddox/Ohno led by Heyman will not stop until Punk or anyone of these guys are WWE Champion after Rock wins it at either RR or WM29

vCash
    Team punk baby

vCash
    Same crap again -- you know Rock is gonna beat Punk and the other three at Rumble and go over -- so they get their one month of fun and then job time for Punk. He's also likely going to lose at Mania in the three way, so having this stable is probably a little bit too late -- should have done this in the summer or at least, September. What's the point now in late Nov when he's about to do the job in 2 months?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I don't think so. Punk/Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns/Maddox/Ohno led by Heyman will not stop until Punk or anyone of these guys are WWE Champion after Rock wins it at either RR or WM29
    I hope so, But I rather see Ambrose, Ohno & Rollins solo. Ambrose can be the nect great psycho craze heel and Rollins I see him more as a face and Ohno can be a badass Heel or have him with Antonio for awhile as a team again. Either way I'm pumped and hyped ! Just hope WWE doesn't **** it up.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    I hope so, But I rather see Ambrose, Ohno & Rollins solo. Ambrose can be the nect great psycho craze heel and Rollins I see him more as a face and Ohno can be a badass Heel or have him with Antonio for awhile as a team again. Either way I'm pumped and hyped ! Just hope WWE doesn't **** it up.
    Like Brian Pillman back in the day?

vCash
    of course im busy and cant watch for ambrose and rollins first night on raw
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Like Brian Pillman back in the day?
    WWE is PG won't be like that lol but just have him beat the hell out of whoever he is feuding with. Let him stock them, play mind games and won't stop til they are hurting or in pain. Even after a lost or win he can continue to beat the hell out of them but knowing WWE idk lol smh

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    And Rollins can be that next great face, People will love him and but into him he reminds me of Punk so much with Jeff Hardy lol since those two are there I'm waiting on Ohno, Wyatt and the Accession or whatever lol amd oh the stable theme should be AFI's - Miseria Cantare !!!!

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I dont think those guys were hired by punk or heyman, they never touched cena they went straight after ryback if they were hired by punk/heyman id figure they also touch cena

I could see heyman eventually leading this group but i dont think they are assosciated with punk or heyman

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast