• Start this idea up in 2013 to WM30

16 64.00%
  • leave as is Rumble to TLC

5 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

prediction game idea

So I had this idea presented to me by someone. I'll leave them anonymous for now to not influence voting either way.

Anyway, the idea they had was to have the prediction game run to Wrestlemania. It is the biggest ppv of the year, so it would tie in the end of the game season with that. It would then run from mania to mania every year. I'm adding a poll to see what people like. I'm up for whatever so it doesn't matter to me.

The three choices will be to have this current game run to Wrestlemania 29, and then run from mania to mania after that.

Or End this current season with the next ppv and have this idea start on the next ppv. So, Royal Rumble 2013 to Wrestlemania 30, and then mania to mania.

Or leave it as is. Let your voices be heard.

vCash
    I would much rather have the Prediction Game run from Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania every year from now on

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Damn dmac I hit the wrong choice I want 2 stop this year next PPV.then go RR 13 to maina 30 then mania to mania.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    No worries. I just changed your vote.

vCash
    I voted leave as is, but I could also be okay with starting this idea up in 2013 to Wrestlemania the following year.
    as long as this years contest is over in December. I'm currently in 1st place with only 1 more PPV to go.

vCash
    I really dont think its fair to the leaders to extend the contest to WM29. I know its all for fun but another thing is if people had known the contest would last longer, it couldve effected selections the last few ppvs. Like maybe somebody felt they needed to really go out on a limb with their picks thinking the contest was nearing an end and that they needed to make a run...and maybe made underdog picks cause of that. With it going more months, that wouldnt have been necessary. Just something to think about.

It really doesnt matter to me, I just play for the hell of it as most of mine are just random guesses. But if i was at the top like specialfnk i'd probably be a little bit annoyed if it got extended at the last moment.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 11-20-2012 at 09:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    I really dont think its fair to the leaders to extend the contest to WM29. I know its all for fun but another thing is if people had known the contest would last longer, it couldve effected selections the last few ppvs. Like maybe somebody felt they needed to really go out on a limb with their picks thinking the contest was nearing an end and that they needed to make a run...and maybe made underdog picks cause of that. With it going more months, that wouldnt have been necessary. Just something to think about.

It really doesnt matter to me, I just play for the hell of it as most of mine are just random guesses. But if i was at the top like specialfnk i'd probably be a little bit annoyed if it got extended at the last moment.
    I play for the fun of it too and I make my picks on a whim without any prior insight of who would in and how but you are absolutely right

vCash
    Tbh i kinda like the way it is now because the game refreshed every year plus this place really starts buzzing around the road to wrestlemania aka the royal rumble which is the first ppv of the new predictions

The rumble is a significant ppv and a good ppv to start since the random questions about the rumble who appears nd who appears at what number

If you do decide to start from WM to WM from now on id say end it at this TLC and dont restart till WM and we can still have the prediction game for RR and EC but just for fun and no effect on standings

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Tbh i kinda like the way it is now because the game refreshed every year plus this place really starts buzzing around the road to wrestlemania aka the royal rumble which is the first ppv of the new predictions

The rumble is a significant ppv and a good ppv to start since the random questions about the rumble who appears nd who appears at what number

If you do decide to start from WM to WM from now on id say end it at this TLC and dont restart till WM and we can still have the prediction game for RR and EC but just for fun and no effect on standings
    I think it would be better to start it at the beginning of the year but just for fun then make it start to count with Wrestlemania 29

vCash
    I'm a fan of the year long game. It gives us something to look forward to each month no matter how crappy the product is or how bad the PPV looks.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a fan of the year long game. It gives us something to look forward to each month no matter how crappy the product is or how bad the PPV looks.
    We won't have to worry about that anymore because the product has been show flashes of getting better these past 2 weeks I just hope they don't screw things up like they've done in the past

vCash
    I'd prefer it to go from WM to WM, but I don't mind starting a new one in Jan. I don't like running it through wm 29 on though.

vCash
    This one should end next ppv. The next should be from RR to WM 30.

vCash
    mania to mania is better i think
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    If next PPV is the last one, then Imo it is better to make the predictions private (PM) for those who want it, otherwise there could be cases of simply copying the predictions of someone who is behind you in the standings as a way of preventing them to catch up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast