Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Hypo: If Dwight stays and Lebron signs can they be better than shaq and Kobe?

I think so Dwight will stay in shape longer and even though he isn't as good he will be more durable for a longer time, and teaming him with the possible GOAT would be great to see. Who knows. Discuss?

vCash
    ^llullz this guy.

vCash
    :face-palm::face-palm::face-palm::face-palm::face-palm:

vCash
    hypothetically, if you could stop posting about lebron, could everyone here manage to make it through their days?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Forgetting how absolutely dominant Shaq was, are we?

vCash
    Not banned yet, I see.

vCash
    Seriously get this guy out of here his agenda of Kobe bashing while reverse cowgirling Lebron is ridiculous. Move his posts to NBA forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trythisgobbler View Post
    I think so Dwight will stay in shape longer and even though he isn't as good he will be more durable for a longer time, and teaming him with the possible GOAT would be great to see. Who knows. Discuss?
    **** Lebron

Irving
    Love
    Howard

Discuss this you troll.

vCash
    It's hilarious also how this guy drops some bull**** statement/question and then says discuss like he just dropped a gem of a post. Please please ban him at least from this Lakers forum. I mean now insulting Shaq Dwight will never be as dominant as Shaq was period. Close thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trythisgobbler View Post
    Can you get Lebrons dick out of your mouth and stop posting about him in the lakers forum, and hell no they wouldn't be better

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple_n_Gold View Post
    It's hilarious also how this guy drops some bull**** statement/question and then says discuss like he just dropped a gem of a post. Please please ban him at least from this Lakers forum.
    llullz he's trolling like a mutha.

vCash
    Ban this **** head.

vCash
    Definitely a No for a 30 year old LeBron. The athleticism will most likely be gone or diminished where he won't be as dominant. I'm not sure if he can enhance his game like Kobe has in his career. I'd much rather go for Kyrie or Love.

vCash
    To say Lebron can't em chance his game like Kobe is absurd. Lebron is bigger and will stil be quicker. I said Dwight isn't as good as shaq just that he will be in shape longer most likely and having the GOAT why wouldn't anyone want that? As a laker fan I would

vCash
    If Kobe didnt have a no trade clause, I would offer Miami Kobe for Lebron....... But Miami would laugh their ***** off
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast