Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maxiell dunks over Big Baby again.

2 20.00%
  • Pistons crush Magic

5 50.00%
  • Pistons lose.

3 30.00%
  • Gram complains about not being in the poll.

5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    They're coming through now, but Michigan is so disorganized on offense

vCash
    Is it weird that i root for msu in basketball but root for michigan in football? its been like that all my life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Is it weird that i root for msu in basketball but root for michigan in football? its been like that all my life
    Honestly that has always been something that bothered me, but you're free to root for whoever you want.

Michigan (dash) MSU

vCash
    It isn't weird, but it does say something about your personality and explains much of what you post here on PSD. You are very emotionally unstable and you like the shiny things. From my experience U-M football has mostly been better, and MSU basketball has mostly been better. You're essentially a bandwagon fan of two different teams in different sports in the same state. Explains why you rage more than anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    It isn't weird, but it does say something about your personality and explains much of what you post here on PSD. You are very emotionally unstable and you like the shiny things. From my experience U-M football has mostly been better, and MSU basketball has mostly been better. You're essentially a bandwagon fan of two different teams in different sports in the same state. Explains why you rage more than anyone here.
    Bandwagon? No. If I was a bandwagon fan I would be rooting for Michigan in basketball right now since they are the higher rank. I know I didn't root for MSU for basketball and Michigan in football because of there success. I think it mainly has to do with my brother rooting for the 2 teams and I guess I just followed him as a kid and it has stuck since. And if I was a bandwagon fan I'd root for Michigan just because of the Fab 5 just saying lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Bandwagon? No. If I was a bandwagon fan I would be rooting for Michigan in basketball right now since they are the higher rank. I know I didn't root for MSU for basketball and Michigan in football because of there success. I think it mainly has to do with my brother rooting for the 2 teams and I guess I just followed him as a kid and it has stuck since. And if I was a bandwagon fan I'd root for Michigan just because of the Fab 5 just saying lol.
    Is your brother just a "dash" older than you?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910