Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: will it happen?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never

    44 86.27%
  • 5 years

    1 1.96%
  • 10 years

    4 7.84%
  • 15 or more

    2 3.92%
Page 225 of 257 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3848

Thread: The CFL Thread

  1. #3361
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    This. Seriously worst halftime show ever for any sport byfar. I am embarrassed to be Canadian after that
    As compared to Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson for the Superbowl?

  2. #3362
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    As compared to Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson for the Superbowl?
    Yeah. JT is actually decent. Also got some boob action.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  3. #3363
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Yeah. JT is actually decent. Also got some boob action.
    Maybe if you grew up with him but if you were already a grown up he was as much of a joke (to those who weren't kids) as Bieber.

  4. #3364
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Maybe if you grew up with him but if you were already a grown up he was as much of a joke (to those who weren't kids) as Bieber.
    That's an opinion.

    JT has a good voice, and the majority of his fans weren't and aren't 12 years old

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  5. #3365
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    TD Argos. 34-14. 5 minutes to go.

    I think Kackert should get game MVP.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  6. #3366
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    The 2 York guys (Foley and Durie) have played really well today.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  7. #3367
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    That's an opinion.

    JT has a good voice, and the majority of his fans weren't and aren't 12 years old
    They aren't 12 year olds now, they were back then.

  8. #3368
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    TD Argos. 34-14. 5 minutes to go.

    I think Kackert should get game MVP.
    Don't really care for either of the teams in this game but figured the Argos would win. I think Ray just gives them that leader the team needs while the Stamps just don't have that.

  9. #3369
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    33,988
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa babbbbbbyyyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  10. #3370
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    They aren't 12 year olds now, they were back then.
    That's why I said werent 12...

    Lots of people liked JT.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  11. #3371
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Don't really care for either of the teams in this game but figured the Argos would win. I think Ray just gives them that leader the team needs while the Stamps just don't have that.
    They do have Cornish.

    Ray is old. Good for maybe another 2 or 3 seasons, unless he's Anthony calvillo

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  12. #3372
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    That's why I said werent 12...

    Lots of people liked JT.
    I don't think you understood that comment. The majority of his fans back then were 12 year olds just like Bieber's fans are 12 year olds now.

  13. #3373
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I don't think you understood that comment. The majority of his fans back then were 12 year olds just like Bieber's fans are 12 year olds now.
    I will not accept this.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  14. #3374
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    They do have Cornish.

    Ray is old. Good for maybe another 2 or 3 seasons, unless he's Anthony calvillo
    Ray just turned 33, most qb's are at their best in late 20's and early 30's. And only being good for a few more seasons has nothing to do with a game today.

  15. #3375
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    I will not accept this.
    How old are you? I'm going to take a guess and say 20 or 21 possibly a little older and you were into N'Sync.