Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My darkhorse pick for next year is Kasey Kahne but I think JJ will win that elusive 6th title.

vCash
    MY dark horse pick would be Matt Kenseth IF JGR can get his equipment failures out of the way. I think Brad could win his second straight title.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Matt Kenseth is a very underrated pick as well but your right JGR's reliability issues are really preventing the team from realizing its peak.

vCash
    Clint Bowyer is certainly a man to watch. They had it going on the last 15 races or so.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    My darkhorse pick for next year is Kasey Kahne but I think JJ will win that elusive 6th title.
    Definitely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Clint Bowyer is certainly a man to watch. They had it going on the last 15 races or so.
    Maybe he'll actually be able to drive his car to victory lane after a win next year. Haha.

vCash
    Fk it I'm sayin Robby Gordon wins all!!!!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    MY dark horse pick would be Matt Kenseth IF JGR can get his equipment failures out of the way. I think Brad could win his second straight title.
    I noticed you've got #18 in your sig. line. I'll be the first to say I don't care for the kid's personality AT ALL, but last season, I had the feeling that we were watching one of NASCAR's greatest drivers at the top of his game. I admit I didn't follow NASCAR very closely this year, but the races I did see, I was shocked to see how much KB was struggling. Was it partly or wholly because of some equipment changes JGR made???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    I noticed you've got #18 in your sig. line. I'll be the first to say I don't care for the kid's personality AT ALL, but last season, I had the feeling that we were watching one of NASCAR's greatest drivers at the top of his game. I admit I didn't follow NASCAR very closely this year, but the races I did see, I was shocked to see how much KB was struggling. Was it partly or wholly because of some equipment changes JGR made???
    Well i know a lot of people don't like Kyle mostly due to his personality and i will be the first to admit he was immature. But this past season he has been a completely different person. He has matured a lot and i think that will help him as he moves forward.

Now to answer your question. It was a multitude of things. His crew chief was pretty bad. He was one of the main reasons he missed out on the chase. The last race before the chase he tried to use pit strategy to beat Gordon instead of just racing Gordon straight up. The biggest reason was due to the part failures within JGR. Kyle had races that he should have won or at least had a top 5 finish but either the engine blew or something broke. It happened to Denny and Logano as well. If Kyle was in a Hendrick car or MWR car last season he would have been in the chase and probably would of had a real good shot at contending JJ and Brad. He was the 3rd best driver in the chase even though he wasn't in it.

There you go thumper

vCash
    If Kyle was in a Hendrick car or MWR car last season he would have been in the chase and probably would of had a real good shot at contending JJ and Brad. He was the 3rd best driver in the chase even though he wasn't in it.
    The truth is, I like part of Kyle's personality. Part of him is really old-school in your face NASCAR driver, and that part I like. But he also has part of him that comes off like a little spoiled brat punk and that part bugs the crap out of me. If he grows out of that spoiled prissy-seeming part of himself I think he'll ultimately be great for NASCAR. I like the parts of Kurt that rubs NASCAR officials the wrong way, too. I mean, I liked NASCAR when it wasn't so squeaky clean, so parts of both of the Busch Bros. appeal to me-- I think they're both incredibily talented and ultimately good for the sport. There were times in the year before last I was just in awe of Kyle's driving. And I frankly dug it when he smashed the guitar at Bristol. That was so freakin' rock and roll, and it seemed like most people just totally missed the point.

ANYWAY...

The year when he was out there kicking butt and taking names and Junior was just struggling as he has continued to struggle, I wondered to myself if Mr. Hendrick ever wished he'd never canned Kyle. I sure as heck wished he'd never canned Kyle. Can you imagine HMS right now with Kyle Busch in the mix? It would have been fantastic.

But so, I guess next year will be very interesting with the change of car AGAIN... and we shall see what happens! For racing's sake, I hope we get to see more of 2011 Kyle Busch, cause that was just freakin' stellar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    The truth is, I like part of Kyle's personality. Part of him is really old-school in your face NASCAR driver, and that part I like. But he also has part of him that comes off like a little spoiled brat punk and that part bugs the crap out of me. If he grows out of that spoiled prissy-seeming part of himself I think he'll ultimately be great for NASCAR. I like the parts of Kurt that rubs NASCAR officials the wrong way, too. I mean, I liked NASCAR when it wasn't so squeaky clean, so parts of both of the Busch Bros. appeal to me-- I think they're both incredibily talented and ultimately good for the sport. There were times in the year before last I was just in awe of Kyle's driving. And I frankly dug it when he smashed the guitar at Bristol. That was so freakin' rock and roll, and it seemed like most people just totally missed the point.

ANYWAY...

The year when he was out there kicking butt and taking names and Junior was just struggling as he has continued to struggle, I wondered to myself if Mr. Hendrick ever wished he'd never canned Kyle. I sure as heck wished he'd never canned Kyle. Can you imagine HMS right now with Kyle Busch in the mix? It would have been fantastic.

But so, I guess next year will be very interesting with the change of car AGAIN... and we shall see what happens! For racing's sake, I hope we get to see more of 2011 Kyle Busch, cause that was just freakin' stellar.
    Well after the trouble he got into with his sponsors the year before he really has cleaned up his act. It's kinda boring though TBO but that's the way Nascar wants it to be unfortunately.

Hendrick probably isn't kicking himself too much. He has won a lot of championships since then and even though Jr isn't the driver Kyle is, he brings in a lot of $ due to his fan base. It is one of the main reasons Jr is with Hendrick. But i would love to have Kyle in a Hendrick car but its just not going to happen.

But im with you, i am hoping to see the 2011 Kyle but its really going to come down to JGR to fix their equipment failures.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Whether you love him or hate him, Kyle winning a championship would be a major benefit for Nascar like Brad K is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    Whether you love him or hate him, Kyle winning a championship would be a major benefit for Nascar like Brad K is.
    Definitely agree with you there. And I do believe it will happen, eventually. The guy's just too talented for it NOT to happen at some point. Which of course gets my goat, 'cause I'm one of those fools that hates it that Toyota is in NASCAR, even tho' I've listened to all the arguements about how it's good for NASCAR and it's good for the American car companies because it makes them compete and so on and so forth. But anyway yeah when Kyle wins that Championship, I'm guessin' it'll be in a Toyota.

Has anyone heard anything from Dodge about them maybe comin' back the year after next year or anything like that? Man, I grew up on Richard Petty. It just seems sick and wrong for there not to be Dodge in NASCAR.

vCash
    Dodge probably won't be back for a while. There has to be enough teams that want to joing Dodge in order for them to even consider coming back. A lot of it has to do with $$$

I for one am glad Toyota is in Nascar. Funny thing is that everyone that hate Toyota says that they hate them cause they're a foreign car...WRONG! More Toyotas are built here then most manufacturers lol.

There you go thumper

vCash
    I for one am glad Toyota is in Nascar. Funny thing is that everyone that hate Toyota says that they hate them cause they're a foreign car...WRONG! More Toyotas are built here then most manufacturers lol.
    One reason the Waltrips became Toyo boys is 'cause a lot of
    Toyotas are made in Kentucky. However, it's still NOT an American company, and profits and benefits of profits go to another country that is NOT America. But, you know, welcome to the real world Hillbilly, cause America has been setting up factories in other countries and selling items in other countries for a long while, and the profits came back to us. I don't like it, but the world and economics tend to find a balance, and that's gonna always hurt some people and help others.

I think one thing that made it hard for me for a long time was my Dad and plenty uncles were WWII vets. I grew up listening to their conversations about seeing so many of our products becoming Japanese products. So I had that perspective in my head. Sometimes it's hard for people, especially soldiers who fought against a nation, to come forward in time after our own nation has made peace. (As I type this on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, btw.)

So anyway. The world, she does move on. A blessing and a curse.
    I don't like Toyota being there, and it burns my *** when I see that logo going round and round, but I also am a grown woman who shrugs and says, "Well, there's a lot in the world I don't like, and that's good for me. 'Keeps things in perspective."

vCash
    Dodge probably won't be back for a while. There has to be enough teams that want to joing Dodge in order for them to even consider coming back. A lot of it has to do with $$$

Is swimming pools your fav song on Kendrick Lamar's cd?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast