Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    A lineup of Kahne, Gordon, Johnson and Busch?

Speaking of those guys, if Busch/Gordon can shake the bad luck they had this year, I expect them to battle hard for the championship. They had as much speed as Johnson/Kez, but had a lot of crap things happen.
    I wasn't surprised by Kyle's misfortune but i was surprised about Gordon's. Kyle's equipment was mediocre at best during the season but he was the third best driver in the chase. Dude has amazing skill, he just needs the equipment to prove it. Seeing the #55 car just straight balling every week with different drivers in it really made me wish Kyle was in it. Plus i love when drivers switch teams to change things up a bit.

As much as i would love to see Kyle in a Hendrick car again it will never happen. I don't know if Hendrick would want him back even though he released him and idk if Kyle would want to go back to Hendrick for the same reason. But i still wish it would happen every day lol.

vCash
    JGR EQ is incredibly....weird. You don't see many top teams have that amount of failures they had during the season.

If Kyle doesn't stay with JGR, stewart-Haas might be a option. I'm not sure if they would want to go up to 4 cars though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    JGR EQ is incredibly....weird. You don't see many top teams have that amount of failures they had during the season.

If Kyle doesn't stay with JGR, stewart-Haas might be a option. I'm not sure if they would want to go up to 4 cars though.
    Ew Stewart-Haas? I don't think Tony likes Kyle much AND Harvick is going to be going there after next year. The only places i wanna see Kyle is with Hendrick, MWR and JGR in that order.

vCash
    JGR is incredibly unreliable. No excuses next year. They've had equipment issues for a while now. Time to get everything straightened out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gatkins11 View Post
    JGR is incredibly unreliable. No excuses next year. They've had equipment issues for a while now. Time to get everything straightened out.
    Yeah and if he doesn't then not many good drivers are going to want to be there. As a fan i don't even want Kyle to be there at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah and if he doesn't then not many good drivers are going to want to be there. As a fan i don't even want Kyle to be there at this point.
    Same here. Other than the financial and job security, I hate that Denny signed on for five more years.

vCash
    It sucks they are going to make the numbers on the car smaller but its not surprising either. Pretty soon they wont have numbers

vCash
    Happy thanksgiving all!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    merry christmas

vCash
    Lol

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    I know this is the offseason thread but I got the new Nascar game and its awesome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    I know this is the offseason thread but I got the new Nascar game and its awesome!
    Well you got it during the off season so you are good.

vCash
    I don't see Kyle Busch back in Hendrick any time soon. It just stinks Hendrick made that move based on $. It would have been awesome to keep Gordon, Johnson & Busch together

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    ^^^Yup Kyle ain't coming. We have JJ and Kahne locked up until '15, Jr. expires in 2017 and Jeff has a "lifetime" deal. Kyle's best bet is Penske. I think he and Brad along with Joey would make a nice nucleus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    ^^^Yup Kyle ain't coming. We have JJ and Kahne locked up until '15, Jr. expires in 2017 and Jeff has a "lifetime" deal. Kyle's best bet is Penske. I think he and Brad along with Joey would make a nice nucleus.
    Although i think that would make for a nice team i just don't like Fords at all. Like i said in a previous post, i would rather see Kyle in that #55 car if he can't race for Hendrick.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast