Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Nascar's off season thread.

So its officially the off season now. What would you guys like to see happen during the off season? Could be about Nascar in general or maybe something within your team. We can post off season news in here as well.

vCash
    I for one want to see Kyle and his team continue the success they had throughout the chase. I do wan't to see them finish out races they have dominated though. I think his performance throughout the chase bought Dave Rodgers some more time but he needs to continue to improve as a crew chief. I don't really get a vibe that Kyle likes him all that much. JG also needs to figure out how to get his cars more consistent and not having a bunch of parts breaking on the cars.

Im excited to see Kenseth in the #20 car next year and good luck to Joey as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I for one want to see Kyle and his team continue the success they had throughout the chase. I do wan't to see them finish out races they have dominated though. I think his performance throughout the chase bought Dave Rodgers some more time but he needs to continue to improve as a crew chief. I don't really get a vibe that Kyle likes him all that much. JG also needs to figure out how to get his cars more consistent and not having a bunch of parts breaking on the cars.

Im excited to see Kenseth in the #20 car next year and good luck to Joey as well.
    Agreed. Sick of the parts failures. Hopefully three elite drivers in the stable will be able to push the team to the next level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gatkins11 View Post
    Agreed. Sick of the parts failures. Hopefully three elite drivers in the stable will be able to push the team to the next level.
    Yeah its just ridiculous. Do they get their parts from a cracker jack box or what? No matter how good our drivers and teams are they won't contend for a title when they have part failures and whatnot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah its just ridiculous. Do they get their parts from a cracker jack box or what? No matter how good our drivers and teams are they won't contend for a title when they have part failures and whatnot.
    Exactly. It doesn't matter how many races Denny, Kyle, or Matt can win if they can't put everything together throughout the course of the season. I know those guys want a championship and Joe, JD, and Jimmy Makar have to figure everything out.

vCash
    Anyone going to the preview in February?

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Looking forward to seeing what RSJ can do in the #17!

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    It would be nice if the races were shorter, the off season was longer and change the gas tanks to only hold 7 gallons

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    It would be nice if the races were shorter, the off season was longer and change the gas tanks to only hold 7 gallons
    lol why?

vCash
    I hope Stewart and Addington can actually learn to work well together. this season was awful to watch
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty7961 View Post
    I hope Stewart and Addington can actually learn to work well together. this season was awful to watch
    They looked absolutely lost the back half of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    They looked absolutely lost the back half of the season.
    That's Addington for ya. I was happy when JG got rid of him. He also sucked with Penske

vCash
    Because some races are just flat out dull and this is coming from a someone who likes to watch the sport. Just think about the people that are on the fence about watching it.

A shorter race with more pit stops would be more exciting, you would have drivers getting a lot more aggressive earlier in the race.

A longer offseason gives more excitement for the start of a new season.

I understand if I bought tickets I would want a longer race but watching it on tv there are some races that would be better if they were shorter.

I know NASCAR has talked about this but they don't see it happening because it means less commercial time.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Because some races are just flat out dull and this is coming from a someone who likes to watch the sport. Just think about the people that are on the fence about watching it.

A shorter race with more pit stops would be more exciting, you would have drivers getting a lot more aggressive earlier in the race.

A longer offseason gives more excitement for the start of a new season.

I understand if I bought tickets I would want a longer race but watching it on tv there are some races that would be better if they were shorter.

I know NASCAR has talked about this but they don't see it happening because it means less commercial time.
    What they need is to have more competition cautions. I think if the green flag reaches a certain amount of miles or if the leader gets to big of a lead they should throw one. It is soooo boring watching a race where the leader has a 15 second lead and everyone else is spread out by a couple of seconds and they are riding around the track for 100 laps.

vCash
    I'm actually excited to see what FA drivers will do with their new teams. I'm most excited to see what Joey can do with Penkse and the #22 team. If he can put it together and be a contender with Brad, DAMN!!

Being a huge Kahne fan I hope they build on this past season and are a bigger factor in the chase picture next season!

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    7GP / 1G / 6A / +9

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast