Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sens rock

vCash

Sens rock

This thread is dead and needs more love in here!!!!!

I am so sad there is no hockey this season, I wanted to see them so badly.

vCash
    I don't know why but nobody ever comes in here. I know there are quite a few Sens fans on the site but I guess we're just a lazy group

vCash
    There are other Sens fans on here! Thats awesome news

vCash
    ya this is a ghost forum, i dont even think a mod has ever been in here to delete threads that are over 4 years old.

hopefully the lockout ends and gives us something to talk about
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    I need some Alfredsson in my life

vCash
    Its not Ottawa but the Bingo Sens have been on some sort of tear winners of 8 in a row they sit 12-4-1-1 all while being one of the youngest teams. Lead by one of my fav prospects Robin Lehner who is sporting a 8-2-0-1 record with a 1.63 gaa and a .950 sv%
    Last edited by Bob Loblaw; 12-02-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Its not Ottawa but the Bingo Sens have been on some sort of tear winners of 8 in a row they sit 12-4-1-1 all while being one of the youngest teams. Lead by one of my fav prospects Robin Lehner who is sporting a 8-2-0-1 record with a 1.63 gaa and a .950 sv%
    I got a chance to see Lehner when he played for Sault Ste. Marie (I happened to live there the year he played there ) Even I didn't think he would rise this fast, he might be the #2 goalie prospect in hockey right now.

vCash
    I like the kid!

vCash
    Bingo lost sat to break a 9 game winning streak

here is also a nice read on Silfverburg

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...praise-in-ahl/
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    The baby sens continue to impress, now on a 5 game win streak 21-7-1-2 and own the AHLs top winning%
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    with the season starting i really want to see silfverberg with the sens, i know the ahl isnt compareable but i think he has fixed his timing on his shot(realizing that he doesnt have as much time to release as he did in the swedish league) and considering how amazing his shot is i would love to see him lined up with spezza and michalek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    with the season starting i really want to see silfverberg with the sens, i know the ahl isnt compareable but i think he has fixed his timing on his shot(realizing that he doesnt have as much time to release as he did in the swedish league) and considering how amazing his shot is i would love to see him lined up with spezza and michalek
    Im not against leaving Silfverberg in the minors for the rest of the season, i think theyll be enough forwards to fill out the roster. Although i do think he will be in Ottawa
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Im not against leaving Silfverberg in the minors for the rest of the season, i think theyll be enough forwards to fill out the roster. Although i do think he will be in Ottawa
    As long as Alfredsson will be around to mentor him, I don't mind either way. I'm hoping the organization will keep him around in some capacity after he retires.

vCash
    the reason why i think he will make the team is that we had a lot of depth scoring but we didnt really have any consistent goal scorers, not putting pressure on him but i can see him playing 3rd line ice time and strictly being put on as a pp threat for the first unit

Michalek-Spezza-Greening(atleast to start i can see silf ending the season here)
    Latendresse-Turris-Alfie
    Regin-Smith-Silfverberg
    Condra-O'Brien-Neil

the only forward i can see that makes it instead of Silf is Stone, since i doubt we want to give Daug regular ice time. the main reason i have silf is for the potential pp boost, that alone in a shortened season could be very valueable

vCash
    what about Filatov lol, or one of De Costa, Daugavins, and Hoffman
    Sens Raps Jays

Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast