Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Gronk like touchdown, Gronk spike ball..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLY TOLEDO View Post
    he's also arguably 1B as the most important offensive player on that team, I don't see how anyone can justify him being on the field at that point, did the extra point really mean anything at that point?? I believe that if you answer "NO" then you have the answer to your question with regards to Gronk being on the field.
    Agree 100%!! And for people who talk about Jimmy Graham being on the field for an onside kick, most teams have their starters in their who have the best hands on the field.

I admit yesterday I was harsh with my comments about hoping someone got hurt because I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but a little common sense goes a long ways folks. How can anyone justify Gronkowski being on the field for an extra point up 58-24? Or even Brady being in the game at 45-24? The game was over long ago; the extra point wasn't necessary. Have ever backup in the book on the field then.

This isn't the BCS where running up the score is required in order to "move up" in the standings. A 3-0 victory gets you the same thing as 59-24.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Agree 100%!! And for people who talk about Jimmy Graham being on the field for an onside kick, most teams have their starters in their who have the best hands on the field.

I admit yesterday I was harsh with my comments about hoping someone got hurt because I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but a little common sense goes a long ways folks. How can anyone justify Gronkowski being on the field for an extra point up 58-24? Or even Brady being in the game at 45-24? The game was over long ago; the extra point wasn't necessary. Have ever backup in the book on the field then.

This isn't the BCS where running up the score is required in order to "move up" in the standings. A 3-0 victory gets you the same thing as 59-24.
    there is no backup ST unit, you realize right?

vCash
    this really only screws fanatsy owners. he'll be back for the playoffs, hernandez is back this week and theres still little doubt the pats will win that division
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Worcester, MA but originally from Kingston Jamaica
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    its everything belichick deserves

his ego did this to the team and nothing more

up 30 something and he has his star TE in on a meaningless extra point just to prove that he has the biggest dick in the stadium and no one shall take the spotlight away from the precious patriots

You really make your fellow jets fan look bad with the childish stuff you say smh.
    Last edited by IceMan360; 11-19-2012 at 11:13 AM.

vCash
    never want any player to be injured...hope for a speedy recovery gronk!!

what happens if jets beat pats thursday? alot of people saying this loss of gronk wont affect the outcome, thats fine. if jets win though, will people say oo if gronk was in they would have won or the jets beat a gronkless team? just sayyen ive seen it before...
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post

Sure hang on while BB goes back in time deactivate a player he didn't really need today activate a player to back up Gronk in ST and then sub in for Gronk because now he knows an injury will happen to Gronk.

So if the game was so un-winnable why did the colts risk A Luck's health by playing him to the last snap?
    How irresponsible of Arian..this isn't the BCS where you need points scored in a loss to save your ranking.

See we can both use that argument.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    There is always one Jet fan who makes the rest of them look worse.

Never like to see a guy get hurt no matter what team he plays for. I feel like some people forget that this is only a game.

Having said all that, I'm glad he isnt playing against the Jets on Thursday. They'll still probably lose, but I'll take any advantage I can get.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    haha i love it when BB ****s up twice now that i can remember he had players in the game when they shouldn't of been and they got hurt. wes welker two years ago shouldn't of been playing and only bb and the lord knows y his starters were still out there playing when it was over from about half way in the 3rd

side note gay he breaks his arm after he puts up 31 on me in fantasy football
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Sure hang on while BB goes back in time deactivate a player he didn't really need today activate a player to back up Gronk in ST and then sub in for Gronk because now he knows an injury will happen to Gronk.

So if the game was so un-winnable why did the colts risk A Luck's health by playing him to the last snap?
    How irresponsible of Arian..this isn't the BCS where you need points scored in a loss to save your ranking.

See we can both use that argument.
    And I agree 100% with your argument on Luck. He would have been out too if I had been the coach. It is one thing to have starters in late at 31-24 or something like that. But at 45-24 in the 4th quarter, all the top starters need to be out and just run out the clock. Quite frankly, you could end the game right there if you ask me. Not like the Colts were coming back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    there is no backup ST unit, you realize right?
    I agree there is no backup ST Unit, but at 58-24, you could put a scrub in there and it wouldn't matter. The only person that would be upset with a Gostkowski missed Extra Point would be a fantasy owner that might lose a point in his/her fantasy football league because they had Gostkowski.

And for 1 extra point, you loss arguably your top non-QB offensive weapon for 4-6 weeks with games @Jets, @Dolphins, San Francisco, and Houston coming up!

vCash

Pats Fear Gronk Broke Arm

The people that are blaming this on Bill having Gronk out there are so ignorant and do not know football. As some have mentioned, there is no backup ST guy. Gronk is there on all the plays. And second, it's not a matter of "put some random scrub out there" because those ST guys are there to protect the kicker. It's not about "who cares if they miss the EP" it's about the safety of the kicker because the ST guy is similiar with what he is doing more than a random scrub.

The ignorance by some fans amazes me. Some people think they know a lot about football but by their dumb logo it's obvious they have no clue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    haha i love it when BB ****s up twice now that i can remember he had players in the game when they shouldn't of been and they got hurt. wes welker two years ago shouldn't of been playing and only bb and the lord knows y his starters were still out there playing when it was over from about half way in the 3rd

side note gay he breaks his arm after he puts up 31 on me in fantasy football
    I LOVE Pats haters, you guys kill me. It makes me that much more thankful to have my team be at the top year in and year out while others just struggle to stay relevant.
    Perfection.

vCash
    ^ Its almost like Jets fans forget that we have another great TE.

Have fun stopping Hernandez next week. Not to mention Visanthe Shiancoe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    The people that are blaming this on Bill having Gronk out there are so ignorant and do not know football. As some have mentioned, there is no backup ST guy. Gronk is there on all the plays. And second, it's not a matter of "put some random scrub out there" because those ST guys are there to protect the kicker. It's not about "who cares if they miss the EP" it's about the safety of the kicker because the ST guy is similiar with what he is doing more than a random scrub.

The ignorance by some fans amazes me. Some people think they know a lot about football but by their dumb logo it's obvious they have no clue.
    Sorry if i come off as ignorant to you, but i think its completely stupid for gronk to EVER play on the FG unit. Makes absolutely no sense. Are you saying the safety of the kicker (huh?) is more important than the safety of your best offensive weapon not name Tom Brady? Yes, they cant get the beer vendor to block on EPs, but someone who's a tad less important to your offensive game plan would make alot more sense. The fact that it happened when the game was 58-24 is irrelevant IMO. He shouldnt be on that unit PERIOD.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast