Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post

I don't think I'm allowed to call you an idiot, but I am allowed to say that this is an idiotic post. This is an idiotic post.

Winning organizations tend to do things much differently than those who aren't. Perhaps you aren't used to that.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    You're kind of the utl of Patriots fans though, right?

Sucks. Maybe he shouldn't have been out there. That's not how Belichick rolls. It's not pretentious, it's not cocky, it's not disrespectful. Every single play, in his opinion, is important and an opportunity to learn and/or get better. Oh well. Gronk isn't gonna miss months. We'll be fine.

Also, I'm pretty sure most teams have one specials teams unit and one unit only. The same squad on every team usually goes out there regardless of score.

Hope he has a speedy recovery.
    I wouldn't go that far. I'm not around enough anymore.

It's BB way and he's not going to change. Like when Welker tore his knee up at Houston in a meaningless game. "next man up" is Patriots moto, and they're not going to make excuses about injuries.
    Jet's forum Banned 10/23/11

vCash
    Bad luck for Gronk.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    If the Pats have one of Hernandez or Gronk fully healthy I think they can get by with the improved running game and at least somewhat of a deep threat in Lloyd and score enough points to be pretty good. They won't be the force they are with both though and it isn't certain Hernandez will come back fine. And the D still has a ways to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I wish all teams would play like the Patriots...**** the Unwritten rules... I rather my team play till the clock strikes 0 even if they are up 40. There is a ton you can do even with a huge lead and not much time left...Its called putting fear in your opponents and having that killer mentality. It sucks this happened to their player but I hope this does not stop them from being dicks to everyone in the league...Keep showing the league how the NFL should be played and while owning teams do it with a big ****ing smile on your faces.

I respect the patriots and love the way they play football.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Not having Gronk on Thursday is going to suck but we're going to miss him a lot more against Houston/SF who can really rush the passer and he's great in helping out.
    Jet's forum Banned 10/23/11

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I wish all teams would play like the Patriots...**** the Unwritten rules... I rather my team play till the clock strikes 0 even if they are up 40. There is a ton you can do even with a huge lead and not much time left...Its called putting fear in your opponents and having that killer mentality. It sucks this happened to their player but I hope this does not stop them from being dicks to everyone in the league...Keep showing the league how the NFL should be played and while owning teams do it with a big ****ing smile on your faces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    yes because the 4th string TE couldnt stand in on an extra point

btw who even lets star players play on special teams when the injury risk is so high
    Tillman does Bears special teams as a gunner for punt returns all the time, so does Jennings.

You can cover a turd in sugar but in the end you'll still have a turd... Or you'll have a typical Marc Trestman press conference describing his pathetic team.

vCash
    btw who even lets star players play on special teams when the injury risk is so high
    A team that wants to win. A team that cares about every aspect of the game. A team that realizes the importance of special teams.

I don't know...I think it's pretty obvious.

Tebow is a star (source: ESPN), why is on special teams?
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash

A. I don't think you know how valuable a one player can be on the line for a FG attempt.

B. Do I respond this?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Yosef

vCash
    They're saying 4-6 weeks. If you have him on your fantasy squad, you're burnt. Most fantasy playoffs start in 3 weeks. As for the Patriots, they should have him back for the post-season.

vCash
    Just get him back healthy for the playoffs. And I don't mean Gronk vs the Giants in the SB healthy, because that's not healthy.

AH will have to step up, if he can even get on the field... That darn ankle.
    Studs

vCash
    **** fantasy football.

NE has solid TE depth. As long as he's back by the playoffs (can't see how he isn't), no worries.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    The Jets still have little chance against the Pats regardless.

They have too many of their own problems on offense to ***** about what the Patriots are doing.

I said it when the Patriots were 3-3 and were struggling that their offense would carry them the rest of the season to the division title. I am sure Gronk is a hit but Brady is such a great QB, i am sure it won't effect them drastically.

There really is little to no competition in the AFC East (the Dolphins might have been before their play the last 2 weeks)
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-18-2012 at 11:12 PM.

vCash

Jimmy Graham is on our special teams.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast