Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    He's a tight end, tight ends block. Not sure why he wouldn't be on special teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    if him and hernandez are both out the patriots will have trouble moving the ball vs the jets
    Don't get to cocky like you always do. You probably cheered in joy when you heard this news. They still have plenty of guys. No doubt in my mind it is a big loss, but they still have Brady so they still will have success.
    Of course he cheered. People that are 10 years old and take sports as life or death typically love when rivals get injured.

As for the injury, ouch. That's a massive, massive blow. Well still win the division because the laughable Jets don't stand a chance, but this is a tough loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    its everything belichick deserves

his ego did this to the team and nothing more

up 30 something and he has his star TE in on a meaningless extra point just to prove that he has the biggest dick in the stadium and no one shall take the spotlight away from the precious patriots
    Most teams send out the same special teams units no matter what the score is...
    Lmfao. Would you expect someone as like him to know that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Of course he cheered. People that are 10 years old and take sports as life or death typically love when rivals get injured.

As for the injury, ouch. That's a massive, massive blow. Well still win the division because the laughable Jets don't stand a chance, but this is a tough loss.
    Thats generous dude. My 10 year old cousins seem way more mature.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    btw i fully expect to be baited and probably banned again for that comment but its the hard truth whether you like it or not
    So its classless for Reggie Bush to say karma in regards to Revis' injury but its not classless for you to say karma for the Gronk injury. Interesting take on things.

Cough Hypo Cough crite, man this cough hypocrite cough is pretty bad.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post

It's also the definition of a loser. When you have nothing to cheer for, resort to cheering against the winners.

vCash
    this is pretty rough. Even though he's not a Saint, Gronk has been one of my favorite players since he was at Arizona. He's had a rough going of it injury-wise, but he'll be back and be just as physical as he's always been in January, I guess. Hernandez has to step up now.
    Last edited by neovenator250; 11-18-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: forgot the playoffs

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Jimmy Graham is on our special teams.
    yep. he's recovered two onside kicks this year, too. Including one today

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    That sucks for Gronk.

I didn't get to see the game. Did he hurt it before or after Bellicheck started running up the score.

vCash
    Ah never mind. LOL

Chalk this one up to good ole Bill. Maybe the Saints will learn the same lesson with Jimmy Graham.

vCash
    He'll be poppin pain killers and out on the dance floor in no time. Gronk will be fine.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Dang, thats messed up, Their 2 TEs out... NE are almost done for the year...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    That sucks for Gronk.

I didn't get to see the game. Did he hurt it before or after Bellicheck started running up the score.
    most likely

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    its everything belichick deserves

his ego did this to the team and nothing more

up 30 something and he has his star TE in on a meaningless extra point just to prove that he has the biggest dick in the stadium and no one shall take the spotlight away from the precious patriots
    You do realize that pic with the "J-E-S-T" fans was a mistake, right? Its not something you should try to take literally.

TEs frequently play ST. Its been this way for quite a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    He's a tight end, tight ends block. Not sure why he wouldn't be on special teams.
    he's also arguably 1B as the most important offensive player on that team, I don't see how anyone can justify him being on the field at that point, did the extra point really mean anything at that point?? I believe that if you answer "NO" then you have the answer to your question with regards to Gronk being on the field.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast