vCash
    Just great it was on the last play and he could be out 4 to 6 weeks I saw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics 34 View Post
    How did he break it?
    The last extra point attempt

vCash
    Michael Giardi ‏@MikeGiardi
    Just exchanged texts with someone who knows. Says best case for Gronk is 4 weeks but did hesitate & say high end could be 8 #patriotstalk

vCash
    So do you guys think hernandez is finally healty or is he gonna be rushed back

vCash
    Welker, Edelmen, LLyod now have to step up big this Thursday against the Jets.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Welker, Edelmen, LLyod now have to step up big this Thursday against the Jets.
    You mean until gronk returns also the defense should to so they can ease the pressure off the offense

vCash
    His loss will definitely be felt in the passing game, but hopefully our great TE depth will pull through here. First, AH will be fully healed soon, and he's arguably one of the best and most versatile TEs in the league too. Secondly, Shank is a viable receiving TE, so expect him to be getting some targets. This normally would be an injury that could devastate a team, but I think our depth here will minimize the extent of his loss.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Yeah, when the heck is AH's ankle going to be healthy enough???? We've been patient, but it would be nice to have him now

vCash
    So do you guys think hernandez is finally healty or is he gonna be rushed back
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Yeah, when the heck is AH's ankle going to be healthy enough???? We've been patient, but it would be nice to have him now
    AH was ready to go this week...

I'm sure he was held out for the extra rest because we play on Thursday and they didn't want him to re-agitate his ankle.
    Obviously this is speculation on my part...but it's a very good inference.

With that said...I know a few of you were inquiring on when gronk will be back and how long does a forearm take to heal. It depends on a few things: 1. the grade of the broken bone. 2. How fast of a healer he is

If it's a grade 1..about 4 weeks. grade 2. about 6 weeks. grade 3. could be up to 8 weeks.

Gronk is young and male athletes under 27..especially under 25 usually heal a faster. If gronk diets contains high protein and calcium...it could shave a bit of time off the process.

I think he'll be back for a portion of the last game of the season and then back to full in the play-offs.

obviously I think it's a grade one or a mild grade 2.

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    Why the hell does Belichick have his starters out in the field late in the 4th quarter with a 28 point lead? I mean that is just plain stupid. This injury could have easily been avoided but hey anything to pad the stats on NE players at whatever cost. And now it cost Gronk a likely season ending injury. And who knows if he'll be ready for the playoffs. Pats better hope to get that bye. Cus Ravens are up on them & Broncos are right there with them. Belichick =

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    Why the hell does Belichick have his starters out in the field late in the 4th quarter with a 28 point lead? I mean that is just plain stupid. This injury could have easily been avoided but hey anything to pad the stats on NE players at whatever cost. And now it cost Gronk a likely season ending injury. And who knows if he'll be ready for the playoffs. Pats better hope to get that bye. Cus Ravens are up on them & Broncos are right there with them. Belichick =
    Hmm...

vCash
    You mean until gronk returns also the defense should to so they can ease the pressure off the offense
    That too, BTW has anyone been on espn? My god I've never seen so many internet trolls. Some of them actually are glad he broke his forearm. I wish I could punch them in the face. One of these trolls is a Carolina Panthers fan who's team is what 2-9?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Source

Gronkowski likely will have surgery Monday, a source informed of the tight end's plans told Rapoport.

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    As bad as it might sound, it's an injury that shouldn't keep him out for too long. He'll be back well before playoffs (knock on wood).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    your post=

You realize an injury could happen at any time right... there is no backup squad for the time he got injured...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast