Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The young defensive backs

I really like the group of young defensive backs we have. With all of the players we have lost in the defensive backfield, these guys have covered it pretty well. Now I'm going to have to learn some of their names. At least they've been able to keep Bush off the field. I was worried about their height with players like Megatron to cover but they seem to elevate well.

Probably my favorite all time Packer is Willie Wood and I hate seeing Bush wearing his number. The story is that teams thought Willie Wood was too small but he impressed Lombardi by being able to spike the football over the crossbar. He was on the players basketball team that went around Wisconsin in the off season and I saw him dunk the basketball and he stayed around and talked to us kids after the game in La Crosse.

vCash
    This is a first time in a while I can honestly say I love our secondary. All our young guys are stepping up and playing well. Yes, there have been some mistakes but, they have been able to limit them.

The way Hayward has been playing I think he could be our true shut down Corner.
    I made mention in the game thread that Davon House has hands like Woodson where they are always punching at the ball that is how he has been creating incompletions is just by punching the ball out of the receivers hands.

McMillian is a better run-play safety and his coverage skills are average right now but, I think he is starting to get the hang of things and can only get better.

Jennings is the same way started out slow but, is starting to click in some situations.

vCash
    They have a bright future, specially House and Hayward. Today's game they didn't play all that great though IMO. There were a few times CJ was wide open but Stafford missed him.

vCash
    The main issue i have is which Safety are we going to roll with McMillian or Jennings? Or are we just going to keep rotating them in and out? So far i like Jennings the best IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    The main issue i have is which Safety are we going to roll with McMillian or Jennings? Or are we just going to keep rotating them in and out? So far i like Jennings the best IMO.
    well I think there is a limit on their potential so I think they will mainly rotate in and out until they find the right guy to play full time. I honestly believe that when Ted drafted McMillian it wasn't to be a full time starter it was to be the situational guy because Woodson was gonna play safety in our base.

vCash
    If Bush never plays again in the secondary and on only special teams I will love MM

vCash
    I've really liked what the young guys have shown this year...Woodson being out could be a blessing in disguise, because boys are getting reps and learning to become leaders

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    There's less 5 yard holding calls with #21 out, just saying

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Our pass rush was straight garbage.. Our secondary played great, outside of on CJ of course lol

vCash
    Hayward is good at football
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Hayward is good at football
    This.