Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,520
    vCash
    1150

    Gabbert Vs. Henne

    Who should start for the Jags?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,613
    vCash
    1500
    GOATbert


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,520
    vCash
    1150
    (Serious thread)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,142
    vCash
    1500
    I still think it should be Gabbert. But I also think that they'll keep both guys next yer and let them battle it out in TC.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    doesnt matter. you are ****ed either way. Start henne just because of this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzZEtOcb8
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,142
    vCash
    1500
    I still think that Gabbert has a lot of potential. I say keep him and after the 2013 season see what happens.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,789
    vCash
    1500
    let them battle it out Next year in mincamp and TC. start gabbert and give him experience for next year. cant honestly make us any worse off then wat we are.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,745
    vCash
    1500
    Gabbert will be the starter. Hopefully Henne plays well enough when he does to garner some trade value.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,157
    vCash
    500
    Henne

    Gabbert is fulfilling his destiny as one of the worst QBs of all time.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Gabbert will be the starter. Hopefully Henne plays well enough when he does to garner some trade value.
    Henne has no trade value.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Gabbert will be the starter. Hopefully Henne plays well enough when he does to garner some trade value.
    you would probally ahve to give up draft picks just for someone to take henne at this point
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arid-zona
    Posts
    2,158
    vCash
    1500
    Henne just threw 4 TD passes on one of the NFL's top defenses. What can Gabbert do?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,142
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Henne just threw 4 TD passes on one of the NFL's top defenses. What can Gabbert do?
    And yet we still lost. He can't get it done in the last 2 minutes of the game and neither can Gabbert. Statistics don't matter unless you are winning games. Henne hasn't won a game. Gabbert has. I still think that I'll take my chances with Gabbert next year with a better o-line and a slot receiver because Robinson has been useless thus far.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    And yet we still lost. He can't get it done in the last 2 minutes of the game and neither can Gabbert. Statistics don't matter unless you are winning games. Henne hasn't won a game. Gabbert has. I still think that I'll take my chances with Gabbert next year with a better o-line and a slot receiver because Robinson has been useless thus far.
    He threw 4 TDs, no Ints, and had a near perfect game.

    It's the defenses fault they lost, not his.

    ****ing hate when people think the QB is the only player on a team.

    "hey, the QB played a perfect game and they still lost HE SUCKS"

    That logic is so goddamn stupid.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,142
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    He threw 4 TDs, no Ints, and had a near perfect game.

    It's the defenses fault they lost, not his.

    ****ing hate when people think the QB is the only player on a team.

    "hey, the QB played a perfect game and they still lost HE SUCKS"

    That logic is so goddamn stupid.
    He cracked in the last 2 minutes along with the rest of the team. Hey, had it not been for the defense, Gabbert would have won 3 games this year. You people need to hold every QB to the same standard. If it's Gabbert's fault that they were 1-8 with him, then it's Henne's fault that they lost. He is no better then Gabbert and he won't be starting for the team next year. Gabbert will.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •