Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 3361
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,611
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah know the Brees comparison is spot on for Murray. I have talked up that kid quite a bit but I don't think he will enter.

    Not saying he will be like Brees but they look identical

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,859
    vCash
    1500
    I'd love Murray in here as the backup and contingency plan for foles

    Also I think Murray could run Kelly's offense to an extent. He's mobile, quick release and accurate

    He's not a prototypical Kelly qb but he's also not anti Kelly like foles

    Boyd is another guy who I'd watch if we get Kelly. Another is EJ Manuel in the late rounds

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    backup?? **** that this kid is everything foles is and then some. More mobile, better accuracy, better long ball, etc..

    I'm not giving up on Foles but the only way to hide deficiencies sometimes is by having a stellar QB and I think with a guy like Murray, we can get away with having a hole here or there sometimes.

    Also what is a prototypical Kelly QB??


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,654
    vCash
    1500
    If Murray enters and is there at 4....do you take the chance?

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,859
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    If Murray enters and is there at 4....do you take the chance?
    Murray will be there in the 2nd round. So no. Would I take him in the 2nd absolutely

    If Russell Wilson slipped to the 3rd despite being better than Murray and arguably the 2nd best qb from a great qb class because of height then I can see the same thing happening to Murray

    Murray is taller but he's also not as good as Wilson was in college. though it's close

    Still hate that we missed out on Wilson. We would have been set
    Last edited by last stand; 01-02-2013 at 11:36 PM.

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,859
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    backup?? **** that this kid is everything foles is and then some. More mobile, better accuracy, better long ball, etc..

    I'm not giving up on Foles but the only way to hide deficiencies sometimes is by having a stellar QB and I think with a guy like Murray, we can get away with having a hole here or there sometimes.

    Also what is a prototypical Kelly QB??

    A running qb. Kelly tried to run his offense with a pocket qb in Nate costa and it couldn't move. Granted he wasn't very good but chips offense runs better with a fast qb

    Meaning Manuel, Boyd all are options. Pryor may be looked at


    Assuming Kelly is the guy

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,654
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Murray will be there in the 2nd round. So no. Would I take him in the 2nd absolutely

    If Russell Wilson slipped to the 3rd despite being better than Murray and arguably the 2nd best qb from a great qb class because of height then I can see the same thing happening to Murray

    Murray is taller but he's also not as good as Wilson was in college. though it's close

    Still hate that we missed out on Wilson. We would have been set
    Imagine if we somehow got Joeckel AND Murray.

    We'd have a franchise OLineman and a potential franchise QB.

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    410
    vCash
    1500
    Safety safety safety

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,859
    vCash
    1500
    That'd be a solid draft. Though I feel they are still confident in foles

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,958
    vCash
    1500
    Matt Elam declared, apparently, after Florida lost to Louisville.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,485
    vCash
    1500
    4th or 5th round pick ... safety from nebraska ... Stafford

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    R.D
    Posts
    16,395
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I've always liked Murray mainly for his moxy. He's got loads of intangibles and all of the passing ability

    Reminds me of brees character wise. He's mobile to. Would love him but doubt the eagles draft a qb

    Tahj Boyd is a sleeper for us if we hire chip kelly
    When people say "moxy" I always think of old ganster films LOL


    Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

    "Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,611
    vCash
    1500
    Elam should not last past the 3rd round....I even think hes honestly top 2 safety in the draft.. As combine comes closer and closer people will start jumping all over the boards.

    Although with Andy Reid now pretty much all but the HC in KC I would say we now have 0% chance at Luke Joeckel

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    If KC goes Joeckel, then that means they are less likely to bring back Brandon Albert and I'd gladly try signing him in the offseason.
    He's 28 played LT at a high level, has had back issues but we can buy low one him and use the 4th pick on something else.


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,694
    vCash
    1500
    If KC goes Joeckel and Geno Smith makes it to 4, think a team like AZ or buffalo would give up good value to move to our spot?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •