Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theRANGEREAGLES View Post
    What do you guys think about the honey badger in like the 4th round
    Id like it in the 4th, love it in the 5th or later. Guy atleast should get a shot and has a very high reward factor

vCash
    If its true that he has that natural instincts on reading a QB, something you can't teach and with us needing one badly, forget waiting I'd move down in the second and take him there.

After looking at our contracts more in depth, I'm on the Joeckel bandwagon. Peters contract is only for 2 more years and I guess we need to find a long term replacement and I don't see us picking in the top 5 again in the next 2 or 3 years so doing that now will be beneficial.

Then we need safeties, maybe a SAM now that they think Kendricks is way better at WLB, and maybe a CB to replace Nnamdi, I liked Marsh when he played last week and think he can be a solid in house option. Other then that our other needs are "luxury"... Ya a WR upgrade would be nice but that's just a luxury option because we won't suffer with our current corp heading into next year, with Coops emergence.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesRuleWorld View Post
    Whoever Team Young is in the ESPN fantasy league, congrats on beating me after tonight's game, you have a beast team!
    That would be me

Moving I dont know much about the prospects because I have not watch much but we need big time safeties, we also need a tackle best case scenario we get Peter and soon to be named at Tackle put Herman in Watkins place worse case we just replace Peter if he not effective because of a injury which unfortunately I think will happen.
    Last edited by monkeyboy; 12-11-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    right now im just so own on this draft class and will be until i can actually see what he TEAMS have to say about players...

but id be lying if I were to say this draft class excites me...and you know how much i love the draft....

theres only 3 REAL players I think have potential

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Which 3?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    right now im just so own on this draft class and will be until i can actually see what he TEAMS have to say about players...

but id be lying if I were to say this draft class excites me...and you know how much i love the draft....

theres only 3 REAL players I think have potential
    I know this class appears to be fairly weak, figres since we're most likely going to have a top tier pick.
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    God. This draft class suuuuuuucks. Not a single one of these guys excites me to any level.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    God. This draft class suuuuuuucks. Not a single one of these guys excites me to any level.
    Always possible to trade down.There has to be some decent offensive lineman in the draft.If they can just find a solid FS and SS to go with.MAy have to look to free agency or try to trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Always possible to trade down.There has to be some decent offensive lineman in the draft.If they can just find a solid FS and SS to go with.MAy have to look to free agency or try to trade.
    Oh yeah, I'm not opposed to trading down. It's just such an unsexy draft.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    We're picking top 10, of course it is.

vCash
    Does anyone have an up to date link with strength of schedules?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    We're picking top 10, of course it is.
    well thats what we get for winning out last year.

vCash
    We seriously can't afford to win one more game, we have 5th right now and one more win moves us out of the top 10 and after the year we've had if we get a pick that's not top 5 it'll really feel horrible.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    We seriously can't afford to win one more game, we have 5th right now and one more win moves us out of the top 10 and after the year we've had if we get a pick that's not top 5 it'll really feel horrible.
    If we win, we would be picking 9th I believe.

Cardinals, Titans, Jags, Panthers, Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Browns would all pick before us.

We'd have equal records with like Buffalo and Miami, but I believe they would pick before us.

vCash
    Yeah this class is miserable.

These recent mock drafts (good god it's December...) all picking Joeckel at the Eagles spot has sorta got me thinking, and at this point I'm on board. A line of Peters-Mathis-Kelce-Herremans-Joeckel with Watkins, Kelly, Scott, and Reynolds as the backups is really solid. And if this year's taught us anything, it's the value of having playable backups.