Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3361
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Jake Long being a FA might make Joeckel fall to us because Andy might take the more veteran guy who's still fairly young and they are in good cap position too.

But if we can get Brandon Albert signed to play RT or LT until Peters is ready, we can move back and take that guard and we would have a filthy line.

Peters-Mathis-Kelce-Warmack-Albert/Volmer

I think FA is the way to go for a tackle and locking up a top guard in the draft would actually benefit us more than the edge.
    Another thing is they're saying its a tackle heavy draft so we can always take a project type in the second or third, who needs a year or two let him learn from Peters before taking over.

Edit: **** I forgot about Herremans lol
    Long and Albert will most likely be retained by their current teams so I doubt that will impact the draft, but ifwe get Alberts then wouldnt the Chiefs almost certainly take Joeckel?
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    He's being projected as a 2nd round pick and possible late one, how is he the most underrated prospect??? IMO he is one of the most OVERrated prospects, and I like him but no where near where he is being projected, but so is any qb prospect in this years qb crop...almost all of them will be drafted higher than they should. If Im the Eagles I stay away from a qb until atleast the 4th round, no reason to reach when we will be picking athe top of every round, which is rare for this team.
    I agree, there is a good chance Nassib goes in the first because this is such a weak draft class. On the average year, Nassib is a 3rd round pick at best. I'm not a fan of his.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Long and Albert will most likely be retained by their current teams so I doubt that will impact the draft, but ifwe get Alberts then wouldnt the Chiefs almost certainly take Joeckel?
    There are reports that the money Long's asking for is out of their price range so they might not retain him, so he should be available IMO.

That's my point if they take Joeckel then that means ALbert should be available, but if they sign Albert then they'll probably plan on taking one later on in the draft leaving Joeckel available for us.

Those are the 3 options in my opinion and either scenario is a win win for us IMO. We either have the ability to get the best tackle or guard. Heck we can go a diff position and even take a tackle in the second but I rather us use that pick on a safety, we really need one badly.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    There are reports that the money Long's asking for is out of their price range so they might not retain him, so he should be available IMO.

That's my point if they take Joeckel then that means ALbert should be available, but if they sign Albert then they'll probably plan on taking one later on in the draft leaving Joeckel available for us.

Those are the 3 options in my opinion and either scenario is a win win for us IMO. We either have the ability to get the best tackle or guard. Heck we can go a diff position and even take a tackle in the second but I rather us use that pick on a safety, we really need one badly.
    Oh okay I re-read your original post and see what you were saying, but either way I dont want Jake Long...especially if he was a mega deal, IMO he just isnt worth it and you dont pay RTs that kind of money (meaning Peters would obviously play LT)

vCash
    Yeah Long is all but gone from Miami. They are saving their money for Jennings....which is silly because blocking sets up the pass

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I saw one mock draft that had Jarvis Jones dropping to around the 15th pick. When I first read it I thought the dude was high as a kite, but then again I don't follow too much college ball either. Any possibility that could happen? And if so any chance the Eagles move back into the first round to get him?

vCash
    Jarvis Jones had Spinal Stenosis so that's why he's probably that low. Pretty serious. Someone will take a chance I think though.

vCash
    We probably won't get him but a guy that I think will be an absolute stud is, Sheldon Richardson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    Jarvis Jones had Spinal Stenosis so that's why he's probably that low. Pretty serious. Someone will take a chance I think though.
    I'm the opposit, I wouldn't take that risk. We're picking fourth, and really, for fairly good reason, so we need to make this one count. Let someone else take that risk, someone who's in the position to do so.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    There are so many good looking 3-4 OLB that I don't see the need to take Jarvis Jones. I honestly like Barkevious Mingo, Damontre Moore, and the very raw Dion Jordan more than I like Jones, especially with his condition.

vCash
    Yeah, I'd stay away from Jones. Just not worth the risk in my opinion. I'm starting to lean towards hoping the Eagles draft Damontre Moore. I think with the transition to the 3-4 it would be nice to have that stud OLB and I think that is exactly what you get with Moore. I like Dion Jordan as well, but I think Moore is easily the best OLB in this class and maybe the best overall prospect. I don't want Mingo at all though.

vCash
    Yah, the more I look into it the more I like Moore or Lotulelei if we're switching to a 3-4.

vCash
    I like star first, then take a 3-4 outside backer like Jordan, okafor or Thomas in the 2nd

If star and Joeckel are gone, trade back and take mingo or moore and take the best nose available in the 2nd and sign a free agent nose for rotational purposes

vCash
    You might be able to trade back a few spots and pick up. 2nd and still land Moore and another NT like Jenkins then shoot for Matt Elam

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I've seen Moore as high as 3rd overall so if you trade back you most likely aren't going to get him. I'd rather just stand pat and take either him, Star, or Joeckel. If they are all gone Id trade back and go for Eric Fisher. Central Michigan is a breeding ground for stud OTs...I watched their bowl game and his play closely during it and was very impressed at his dominance at the LOS.