Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 64 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 3361
  1. #946
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,899
    vCash
    3681
    anyone else see the article about how Nassib is a diehard eagles fan and wants to play for us?

    if he falls to our 2nd pick what do you guys think? if he gets coached up this guy has the upside to be a real force and while he isnt a total running QB he has enough mobility to fit kellys scheme probably

  2. #947
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    vCash
    1500
    I like Nassib. The guy throws it as hard as anyone Ive ever seen. But it remains to be seen if he is a franchise type quarterback. It will probably take the combine for people to really get a feeling for him.

  3. #948
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bernabeu
    Posts
    1,872
    vCash
    1500
    Ej Manuel wants to play for chipper

  4. #949
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,538
    vCash
    1500
    I heard that Nassib guys at the senior bowl, I haven't gotten to watch it yet but I heard both left tackles have been phenomenal thus far. Supposed to be first rounders too.

    Has anyone kept an eye on Nassib, they haven't said much about the QB's in the reports yet


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  5. #950
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,428
    vCash
    1500
    Mike Mayock just ripped Nassib.

  6. #951
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,301
    vCash
    1500
    Manuel needs an elite qb coach. His instincts are poor so he's going to have to make up for it with great fundamentals, his legs, and the offense limiting his decision making

  7. #952
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,899
    vCash
    3681
    I feel like nassib is the type of guy that might be underrated only because he had crappy receivers in college

  8. #953
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    9,542
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    I feel like nassib is the type of guy that might be underrated only because he had crappy receivers in college
    on the other hand he had a very good o-line giving his time receivers to get get open.

  9. #954
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    3,099
    vCash
    1500
    whats with everyone still assuming Chip Kelly wants a fast and mobile QB? everyone realize Oregon's QB ran for an average of 14 yards per game last year? Aaron Rodgers has rushed more then that the past consecutive 4 seasons

    Kelly has been quoted saying he wants a QB that doesn't get hurt, gets rid of the ball fast, and can read a defense. (aka, anybody but Vick)


  10. #955
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    central ny
    Posts
    156
    vCash
    1500
    Being an Orange fan who has watched Nassib play a lot, this year his receivers were pretty good. Sales has the potential to be a poor mans Victor Cruz, as well as Alec Lemon being the main possession guy. Both receivers too major steps this year, and at the beginning of the year when Marrone was running a lot of no huddle, Nassib was playing at a very high level. They eventually changed the offense to be more focused on the running game (worked pretty well, got the Orange to a bowl game and won it). Watch highlights from this year of both Nassib's and the receivers play agianst USF. Nassib does have experience running a fast offense, has the smarts to manage the game. If the defense had played well earlier in the year, the Orange might have upset USC, Nassib had another good game there, too.

  11. #956
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,301
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    whats with everyone still assuming Chip Kelly wants a fast and mobile QB? everyone realize Oregon's QB ran for an average of 14 yards per game last year? Aaron Rodgers has rushed more then that the past consecutive 4 seasons

    Kelly has been quoted saying he wants a QB that doesn't get hurt, gets rid of the ball fast, and can read a defense. (aka, anybody but Vick)
    Um his offense at Oregon required a mobile qb. Jeremiah massoli, darron Thomas, Marcus marriota, and as an offensive coordinator Dennis Dixon

    It's not about the rushing stats, it's about the rushing threat. That keeps the defense honest. The offense was not the same with Nate costa in

    I've seen enough Oregon to know that particular offense required a mobile qb. He may say something different but why would anyone say their offense is limited to certain personel. Having said that I'm sure he'll change some things to adapt if necessary

  12. #957
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,674
    vCash
    1500
    Im not against Nassib but im not a huge fan of him either. That said Eagles will draft him lol.

  13. #958
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flyeaglesfly607 View Post
    Being an Orange fan who has watched Nassib play a lot, this year his receivers were pretty good. Sales has the potential to be a poor mans Victor Cruz, as well as Alec Lemon being the main possession guy. Both receivers too major steps this year, and at the beginning of the year when Marrone was running a lot of no huddle, Nassib was playing at a very high level. They eventually changed the offense to be more focused on the running game (worked pretty well, got the Orange to a bowl game and won it). Watch highlights from this year of both Nassib's and the receivers play agianst USF. Nassib does have experience running a fast offense, has the smarts to manage the game. If the defense had played well earlier in the year, the Orange might have upset USC, Nassib had another good game there, too.

    As a Syracuse sports broadcasting student who covers the orange, Nassib is massively overrated

  14. #959
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    This isn't the draft to draft your franchise QB, unless Chip has a plan for Tyler Wilson

  15. #960
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,899
    vCash
    3681
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattski1991 View Post
    This isn't the draft to draft your franchise QB, unless Chip has a plan for Tyler Wilson
    Wilson is going to go in the First round, and if somehow someway he miraculously doesnt there is no way he gets past Jacksonville and KC in the second, what do you suggest? we take him with #4?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •