Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I agree if by makes the cuts you mean makes the All-Pro team his rookie year.

vCash
    at 6-5 300 lbs he can play DT in the 4-3, hes the same size as Fletcher Cox.
    either way, hes worth looking into.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    EJ manuel is not going in the top 100 i hope you guys arent serious

vCash
    If he even gets picked, it shouldn't be before the 6th.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Not if the change to a 3-4 is done and Jordan could be an OLB.
    Still a waste of a pick. If we switched to the 3-4 Graham and Cole would be the projected starters at OLB. Still way bigger needs. Like OL, Safety and if we make the switch to the 3-4 we need a NT. And theres no way you can make the argument to move back and get him when we could get Joeckel or Starr at #4 in the and a Safety in the second
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan4eva View Post
    I just came to read your guys opinion at qb do you keep vick and groom a later round qb or what would u guys like to happen
    I think its a pretty wide consensus that Vick needs to go. We have what looks to be our QB of the future in Nick Foles. Vick is way, way too expensive to keep around on his current contract, especially considering he may very well be riding the bench
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Still a waste of a pick. If we switched to the 3-4 Graham and Cole would be the projected starters at OLB. Still way bigger needs. Like OL, Safety and if we make the switch to the 3-4 we need a NT. And theres no way you can make the argument to move back and get him when we could get Joeckel or Starr at #4 in the and a Safety in the second
    I don't know. Cole and Graham don't seem like the best fits for a 3-4.

vCash
    Which all cycles back to: Why the hell should we even think about switching to a 3-4?!
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Which all cycles back to: Why the hell should we even think about switching to a 3-4?!
    I agree. I'd prefer to stick to the 4-3 but if it is a hybrid type of defense it could work. I think they could get by with one of Trent Cole or Brandon Graham but I can't imagine it looking pretty with both.

vCash
    I agree. I'd prefer to stick to the 4-3 but if it is a hybrid type of defense it could work. I think they could get by with one of Trent Cole or Brandon Graham but I can't imagine it looking pretty with both.
    If they are running a hybrid... Why in gods name would you spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on a DE they dont need? As opposed to acquiring OL and Safeties which are needs no matter what scheme they run?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    graham is actually a fine fit at OLB in a 3-4. its what he was supposed to be coming out of college. cole 4 years ago would have been awesome in it. now he can barely move at DE, so OLB is pretty much out of the question.

vCash
    because they are smartly looking at every DC available instead of stupidly pigeon holing themselves to certain guys because of a scheme. the truth is there are very few great 3-4 guys available and even fewer 4-3 guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    because they are smartly looking at every DC available instead of stupidly pigeon holing themselves to certain guys because of a scheme. the truth is there are very few great 3-4 guys available and even fewer 4-3 guys.
    Good coaches can coach either scheme.
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Good coaches can coach either scheme.
    really? serious question not being sarcastic how many of the good to great DCs in the league have coached both schemes as a DC?

jim johnson, dick labeau, wade phillips all swear or swore by 1 scheme.

mike nolan is the only DC that i have seen recently that has coached both and he to some extent has had a tough time staying at his jobs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    really? serious question not being sarcastic how many of the good to great DCs in the league have coached both schemes as a DC?

jim johnson, dick labeau, wade phillips all swear or swore by 1 scheme.

mike nolan is the only DC that i have seen recently that has coached both and he to some extent has had a tough time staying at his jobs
    Wade Phillips is a good to great DC?? HAHAHAHAHA

Regardless good coaches that have worked with multiple schemes: Bellichick, Rex Ryan, Mike Nolan, Jack Del Rio, Mike Tomlin, Dean Peas, Vic Fangino, Dom Capers.

Yes, coaches may have a preference... But ultimately any intelligent individual would realize that you coach a scheme that puts your players in the best position to succeed.
    PSD's c_reinert