Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^ I thought it was the other way around??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    right sorry if i come off sounding like a douche but we have discussed this in the DRAFT thread for quite some time bro.

just put something like this there if you dont mind.....

everytime we all create a new thread thats another MYSQL database...more strain on he server... easier to keep things in threads that are intended for things like that.

again please dont take this post as me being a jerk..

or if you want to then sure....piss off haha

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    It was

vCash
    yeah man he started at SAM....

I mean you dont really need a SIZE to be a WILL or SAM....

Just so people understand the difference because a lot of people confuse the two....heres wiki's explanation...

As in the 3–4 defense there are two outside linebackers in the 4–3. These outside backers are known as the Strong-Side and Weak-Side Linebackers. The Strong-Side, or “Sam” linebacker, is so named because he typically sticks to the strong side of the defense, across from the TE. The “Sam” does his fair share of blitzing, however he also needs to play the run and will usually be relied upon to cover the tight end or potentially a back out of the backfield. The Weak-Side, or “Will” linebacker, will generally play on the weak side and has more freedom than the other LBs, often blitzing the QB or guarding against the screen.

but some people to prefer the SAM LB to be a bigger (taller) guy because he does need to sometimes run with some of the best TEs / RBs in coverage.

I dont know if I see Kendricks as the blitzing type though. But he is fast enough to play the WILL and can cover the field needed to roam around as WILL....he looked damn good his last 3 games he played at WILL because prior to that for a few weeks he was struggling....

I would say he stays at WILL.
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 01-08-2013 at 03:22 PM.

vCash
    I have a funny feeling Reid will try to work Matt Cassel's kinks out and draft Joeckel first overall...Who else would KC need for that team? This isn't a particularly good QB draft...Reid will reach in the middle rounds like he always does....wouldn't be surprised if he takes Matt Barkley and gives him a shot...

vCash
    yeah i said i would expect something like that too lol...

or maybe he goes typical Reid and trades back and stock piles picks for next years draft....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    right sorry if i come off sounding like a douche but we have discussed this in the DRAFT thread for quite some time bro.

just put something like this there if you dont mind.....

everytime we all create a new thread thats another MYSQL database...more strain on he server... easier to keep things in threads that are intended for things like that.

again please dont take this post as me being a jerk..

or if you want to then sure....piss off haha
    I'll reserve personal judgement.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    He's in his 30's though, has 2 years left on his contract and his atleticism is what makes him so great and for a guy with that size do you really think he can maintain it into his mid 30's??
    He is only 30 as of right now and will be 31 for next season. DOB is 1/22/1982. Its not just his athleticism. Its also his brute strength. The man is 6'4 and 340. He is a mismatch on anyone he goes against. I think he has at least 5-6 years left.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Kendricks was anointed a starter in training camp and never let go of the job. He moved from the strong side to the weak side before the Eagles’ game against Cincinnati.

Kendricks out started out as a SAM, and struggled as a SAM. He played a lot better on the weakside.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...nclick_check=1
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    The eagles should trade Demeco Ryans for an additional pick in this years draft. Manti Te'o should be taken with the 4th pick I believe he's a can't miss pick, and one of the safest picks in this years draft. With Manti Te'o in the middle, and Kendricks on the weakside you have 2 possible stud linebackers for years to come. You have to pair Cox up with another dominant tackle then you can start to rebuild this defense from the inside out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    The eagles should trade Demeco Ryans for an additional pick in this years draft. Manti Te'o should be taken with the 4th pick I believe he's a can't miss pick, and one of the safest picks in this years draft. With Manti Te'o in the middle, and Kendricks on the weakside you have 2 possible stud linebackers for years to come. You have to pair Cox up with another dominant tackle then you can start to rebuild this defense from the inside out.
    Te'o isn't worth a top 15 pick let alone the 4th overall, Matt miller has him in the 15-20 range and I agree, dude just isn't elite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Yes, let's trade our one reliable player and leader for a draft pick so we can skip over not only one of the best tackles to come out in recent years, but also a position of need, and then draft the guy who just got abused by the first actual football team he's played all year.

I'm in. Where do I sign up?

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Skip Bayless recently said Te'o should be the #1 overall pick. If that doesn't warn you that this kid shouldn't sniff the top 10 I don't know what will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Skip Bayless recently said Te'o should be the #1 overall pick. If that doesn't warn you that this kid shouldn't sniff the top 10 I don't know what will.
    He just came off that view today. I swear I woke up with the TV on, I wasn't watching haha.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    Yes, let's trade our one reliable player and leader for a draft pick so we can skip over not only one of the best tackles to come out in recent years, but also a position of need, and then draft the guy who just got abused by the first actual football team he's played all year.

I'm in. Where do I sign up?
    Lol well said. He'll be a decent LB and good leader but not a top 4 pick LB