If this team could land a top TE in the draft, someone like a Witten or Gronk would be huge. I am down with the way Celek has played. He has come up really small this year. You could almost say he cost us the Washington game. Just by starting the game with that horrible INT. We need a stud TE. Someone that is going to need to be doubled in the middle and open up the wr's. Or just go out and get a big receiver that can play.
I want Te'o.
Last edited by Synyster89; 11-22-2012 at 09:46 PM.
I don't think we need to add a "stud" TE...I think we need to add a WR who needs to be doubled...Jackson, Maclin, Avant, Cooper....they're all WR's who don't necessarily need to be doubled...
Upgrade the offensive line....add a "stud" WR....and Celek should be open the middle of the field more often...Calvin Johnson draws a double team almost every play...or at least a corner with the safety over top....but you have to be lucky to find a guy like that in the draft...
Ryans is still 26 or 27 too he can be apart of our future too.
Coleman is like 24 to right??
You also forgot Boykins and Curry
2013 Mock Chicago Bulls
- Graham (I know failure is harsh and I still think theres hope for him, but so far he hasnt been the stud we expected when we took him in the first round)
- Daniel T'eo - Nesheim
- Ricky Sapp
- Andy Studebaker
- Victor Abiamiri
- Jerome McDougle
- Raheem Brock
DE's that had good times and contributed but ultimately were disappointing / werent long term fixtures with the team / didn't fulfill the role they expected of them
- Darren Howard (never the big FA splash we expected)
- Jevon Kearse (unable to stay healthy)
- Jason Babin (One good season, fell off the map, unimpressive the first tour)
- Chris Gocong (Ok LB, no longer with team)
- Darryl Tapp (decent rotational guy, never the impact they hoped for)
- Chris Clemons (reached his potential elsewhere)
But yeah, hopefully he breaks the stereotype and turns out to be a stud