With the amount of holes this team has shown you have to take the best player available with the exception being RB. My top 5:
1. L.Joeckel- Counting on Peters to return to form would be too risky especially with a young QB under center. And if he does, then we have a hell of a RT and a future franchise LT.
2. D.Milliner- Obviously secondary help is a big need and it doesn't look like their will be a safety worth taking when we're on the clock. Would allow Boykin to stay in the slot if Asomugha is let go.
3. M.Te'o- A leader and a great tackler for a defense devoid of both.
4. J.Hunter- A big target at wide receiver in the A.J. Green mold. Neither WR has shown enough at this point to pass up a talent like Hunter.
5. S.Lotulelei- Would add toughness and run stopping ability. Also has scheme versatility if a move to a 34 is made.