Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I wouldn't worry too much about this game. I'm not taking away from the Pistons win because they did play hard, but for some reason It feels like we have matched up well against you guys even when we have sucked. Its one of those weird things in the NBA that doesn't make sense to me. I like how your team looks on paper, I hope they work things out and get it together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Boston is in real trouble, I know its early. I know how NBA works, I know Boston will get better, they will. But my point is to a larger issue, The Celtics have no one inside.

KG plays outside box, he floats, and he's are only big hitting the boards. Listen, Bass is to small, Sully to young, Wilcox isn't good enough, Darko is outta shape/ not very good.

Unless Boston does something around NBA trade deadline, Celts are in trouble come playoff time.

No way in the world Boston can beat Miami Heat in playoffs giving second shots, no way. Also lookout for Sixers, Knicks, Bulls, Bucks, Pacers.

The Celtics need a solid #4/ #5 that can rebound, that player isn't on this team right now.
    the team we took to 7 with no bench? stop overreacting we aren't a regular season team we're built for the playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Ok, we are built as a playoffs team, but still this play and hustle we are showing now is to be shamed. Not watchable. Seems realy that we have to wait playoffs to start watching Celtics at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iadera View Post
    Ok, we are built as a playoffs team, but still this play and hustle we are showing now is to be shamed. Not watchable. Seems realy that we have to wait playoffs to start watching Celtics at all.
    Ahhh.

The characteristics of a bandwagon fan.

Please don't make this team suffer the same way the Bruins do. Nobody (an exaggeration obviously) is a fan until playoffs for them.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenomics View Post
    the team we took to 7 with no bench? stop overreacting we aren't a regular season team we're built for the playoffs
    What's the excuse for us being taken to 7 by the 76'ers last year? Playing possum?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    What's the excuse for us being taken to 7 by the 76'ers last year? Playing possum?
    C's didnt play their best ball in the series and Philly played well.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Excuse? It's not like the Bobcats took them to 7 last year

vCash
    Cool thread template...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123