Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    if we're going to make the excuse that this is because of back to back games, then this team is going nowhere and needs to get rid of the old guys because we are going to have a whole bunch of back to back games.

vCash
    They are trying too hard to get rondo his 10 assists..
    7 assists as a team, he's got 6 of em.

vCash
    i hate how inconsistent this team is. this is the most pathetic game they've played all season so far.

vCash
    I guess we surrendered?

vCash
    why the **** isn't rondo back in the game?

vCash
    jeff green sucking again...no surprise

vCash
    One regular season game....

vCash
    someone get rondo #10!

vCash
    Rondo owes Sully a milkshake or something. Totally bailed him out with all those late baskets

vCash
    Definitely a step backwards tonight against the lowly Pistons.

Can sum up the game by pointing out the Celtics had 12 assists on 32 field goals.... with Rondo getting 10 of them.... and it was stupid having him in late during a blowout just to preserve the streak.

Only other C's with an assist tonight? Jeff Green and Barbosa with one each.

Pathetic.

Celtics with 17 turnovers..... and 12 freaking assists....... smh
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Simple answer...this team was tired. 5 games in 7 days will do that to you. Im not concerned...too much.

Gorman summed up Rondo getting his 10th assist pretty good when he said that Rondo "sheepishly" walked off the court after getting it. Reminded me of when Dana Barros had that streak of hitting at least 1 three pointer in a game for like 70+ games and they C's were gonna lose but they called a timeout to run a play to get Dana a shot at a 3...this was somewhat similar...but I am glad they did it bc he should have easily had the 10 assists if guys made some shots. I think it takes a tiny bit away from what Rondo's streak means but I am glad they did this rather than just pull him and let the streak die. It is a pretty cool streak so why not right?
    El Presidente

vCash
    5 games in 7 is no excuse. We're deep enough that Doc could have spread out the minutes better or given someone a night off. They played real early yesterday. No reason they couldn't have gotten a good night's sleep.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    the bad thing was, that this loss had nothing to do with missing chemistry but only with the lack of energy and focus.

vCash
    PF seems to be a big issue for the C's... Maybe Doc should move Bass to C the way he did to KG... That may jump start his recent pathetic performances...

As frustrating as it's been so far, there still are 70 games to get it right...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Boston is in real trouble, I know its early. I know how NBA works, I know Boston will get better, they will. But my point is to a larger issue, The Celtics have no one inside.

KG plays outside box, he floats, and he's are only big hitting the boards. Listen, Bass is to small, Sully to young, Wilcox isn't good enough, Darko is outta shape/ not very good.

Unless Boston does something around NBA trade deadline, Celts are in trouble come playoff time.

No way in the world Boston can beat Miami Heat in playoffs giving second shots, no way. Also lookout for Sixers, Knicks, Bulls, Bucks, Pacers.

The Celtics need a solid #4/ #5 that can rebound, that player isn't on this team right now.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast