Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Closed thread

vCash

Closed thread

Ok 1 can Mods start putting why they closed threads so I can know who to contact when I have a question on why it was closed.

2 can someone reopen the Henne thread and just change the name please...He deserves to be talked about after his performance against the best defense in the league when you factor in how bad Gabbert is and who should actually start.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    stop making stupid threads
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    stop making stupid threads
    Lol you mad even in here.... Your tears are flooding the site. The Thread had merit...The title just needed changing. Henne deserves his own thread after that performance but now that there is one up I have no gripe other then mods need not close **** without saying why. Even if it is a dumb thread they are suppose to say why period.

vCash
    You lost me at the texans being the best defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    It would be ironic if a mod closed this thread without giving a reason.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I'm sure it'll cause quite a ****-storm if mods started putting, "Stupid thread" for the reason.

It's generally quite obvious why threads are closed, I don't think it has to be a rule. The mods don't have agendas...they don't close threads just to be *******s.

vCash
    I think the thread title is fine as it stands. Obviously tongue-in-cheek.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    I'm sure it'll cause quite a ****-storm if mods started putting, "Stupid thread" for the reason.

It's generally quite obvious why threads are closed, I don't think it has to be a rule. The mods don't have agendas...they don't close threads just to be *******s.
    No need to even put the reason why it was closed but Mods should at least say they are closing a thread so other threads like this are not made...By putting closed I would know who to message and ask why said thread was closed....The thread I created would have been fine with a name change.