Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Henne be the starter?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 81.82%
  • No

16 18.18%
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jerry Richardson had to be talked into taking Newton in the draft. For all the reasons that have been on display this season. Which is why Marty Hurney is now unemployed. Panthers will have a top draft pick this year by the look of it. I'd say the odds are about 50/50 that they dump Newt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Jerry Richardson had to be talked into taking Newton in the draft. For all the reasons that have been on display this season. Which is why Marty Hurney is now unemployed. Panthers will have a top draft pick this year by the look of it. I'd say the odds are about 50/50 that they dump Newt.
    I think you're confusing Cam Newton with Ron Rivera. I would love to see one credible source that says Richardson didn't want Newton, because he personally invited Cam to his house to interview him pre-draft. So, if you'll present me with a link to a source that says Richardson didn't want Cam, I'll gladly examine it.

vCash
    I'm not going to go searching for background on that, I don't care enough about Newton or the Panthers. But I recall Darin Gantt, who was the beat writer for the Panthers at the time saying that Richardson was very skeptical about Newton's character and that Hurney and Rivera had to talk him into the pick. Obviously Gantt wasn't sitting in on the discussions, so you either accept his impressions or not. But it made sense for me at the time, and if Richardson was sold on Newton as the face of the franchise, I don't think he would have canned Hurney after one season with the guy. A pretty good season at that.

vCash
    So what you're saying is, there is no source. Therefore, the story you made up has no credibility.

vCash
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...ny-unitas.html

Here's an article that "proves" how much Richardson "hates" Cam.

vCash
    Yeah, whatever. Jerry loves the guy, I'm sure. Like I say you worry about your own situation. Don't be acting like you understand what's happening in Jacksonville. We're quite happy to have Gabbert here.

vCash
    Yeah, whatever. Jerry loves the guy, I'm sure. Like I say you worry about your own situation. Don't be acting like you understand what's happening in Jacksonville. We're quite happy to have Gabbert here.
    I understand exactly what is happening. There is little to not understand, because Gabbert flat-out stinks. There's not much else to it.

vCash
    this guy has to be a troll. there's no way he can ride Gabbert's nuts after how pathetic he's looked in his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    this guy has to be a troll. there's no way he can ride Gabbert's nuts after how pathetic he's looked in his career.
    No Hes just Blaines Butt Buddy

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    No Hes just Blaines Butt Buddy
    I'm convinced that he is Blaine. Spends too much time on PSD defending himself than on the practice field.

vCash
    What did I tell you alpha gabbert won't be in the league in a couple more years, you are starting to see the beginning of that. What's gabbert's feeling about Canada?

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    What did I tell you alpha gabbert won't be in the league in a couple more years, you are starting to see the beginning of that. What's gabbert's feeling about Canada?
    I'm gonna say... intimidated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fan Tdot View Post
    I'm gonna say... intimidated.
    Panicky, interceptions, and looking for the LOS to throw it away.

vCash
    He's benched

Blaine Gabbert has been benched.
    Gabbert's elbow injury has him questionable for Week 12, but coach Mike Mularkey said at Monday's presser he's been benched regardless. Unless Chad Henne utterly face-plants, it's likely the No. 10 pick of the 2011 draft — a player GM Gene Smith traded up for — has made his final start of 2012, and possibly his career. Gabbert simply hasn't been good enough through 691 career passes, completing just 372 of them (53.8 percent) while posting a 70.2 QB rating, 6.0 YPA and 21:17 TD:INT ratio. The Jaguars offense looked like it was out on bail after Gabbert was benched Sunday. Jimmy Clausen is going to have competition for No. 3 jobs in 2013.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    He's benched

rotoworld
    Alpha I feel bad for her and her son.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast