Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Henne be the starter?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 81.82%
  • No

16 18.18%
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Alpha has to be the second most delusional poster in PSD history.

Wasn't it you who said Richard Sherman is a 3rd string corner on most teams?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Alpha has to be the second most delusional poster in PSD history.
    Whos first? Predator?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Whos first? Predator?
    Federal Reserve, at least Peppers is good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    It's always the yappers who live 10,000 miles away and have probably never seen the Jaguars play that know for a fact that Gabbert is terrible. Worry about the crap behind center in (I'd Rather Be Dead Than Living In) Philadelphia, or out there on the fringes in Suicide, Washington.
    Insults = you're slowly realizing that you're stuck with Blaine Gabbert or Chad Henne for at least the rest of this season.

vCash
    Henne had 47 completion rate and lost the game. Should have been picked a couple of times. Got most of his passing yards after the catch which Gabbert never did.

I'm not concerned. You guys make it sound like Blaine had a terrible game and got pulled or something. He was 2 for 2 and averaging 12 yards per attempt when he was blindsided there.
    He threw 2 ****ing passes. Who cares. You need to stop using the dumbest sample sizes ever. This is just one game but.....

Chad's 354 yards.....more than Blaine has EVER thrown
    Chad's 126.8 Passer rating...higher than Blaine has EVER had.
    Chad's 10.73 YPA.....guess what? Would be career best for Blaine.
    Chad's 4 passing touchdowns? Blaine's NEVER EVEN THROWN THREE IN A GAME.

He only has one start with a 100+ QB rate lulz. The pile of **** they have in Philly, Mike Vick, has done that 6 times in his last 20 starts.

Nick Foles 2nd career start he completed 45.7% of his passes. Gabbert 2nd start...38.1%.

Blaine Gabbert's career is over. There are no more excuses.

No, I think it was the fact that his lazy *** was one step from the bench and the coaching staff made that clear to him.
    WR's play hard for people who can get them the ball consistently, aka real QBs.
    Jags signed him for two years, team will have to trade for his rights. But I don't think they will get too excited about one decent game from the guy in 5 NFL seasons so far. First time in his career he managed over 2 touchdown passes in a game. He finally has more touchdowns than interceptions over his career. By two.
    I'd take him as a backup. I don't want Blaine as anything.
    No, not even close. I would bet money right now that Gabbert plays more than Henne for the balance of the Jags season, unless his injury is serious. The change caught the Texan defense a bit off guard is all, they spent the time preparing for Gabbert. Plus the receivers finally got some YAC. First thing Mike Mularkey mentioned in his press conference. Blackmon got run down twice from behind as well. That shouldn't happen.
    Preparing for Gabbert? You mean their entire defense was concentrating on checkdowns and when a real QB who could throw passes down the field came in they were ****ed? I actually agree with you.
    Those guys didn't play any better with Henne and Luke McCown up to this point. Even with that game by Henne, the combined passer rating and completion percentage for the team is better with Gabbert at quarterback than without him at quarterback over the past two seasons. Henne lost and completed less than 50% of his passes.
    The team lost. QB rating is all you have.

Chad Henne had a better game than Blaine Gabbert ever has and ever will

RIP Blaine Gabbert. Your career is over.

vCash
    Federal Reserve, at least Peppers is good.
    Ah. Not sure im aware who he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He threw 2 ****ing passes. Who cares. You need to stop using the dumbest sample sizes ever. This is just one game but.....

He only has one start with a 100+ QB rate lulz. The pile of **** they have in Philly, Mike Vick, has done that 6 times in his last 20 starts.

Nick Foles 2nd career start he completed 45.7% of his passes. Gabbert 2nd start...38.1%.

Preparing for Gabbert? You mean their entire defense was concentrating on checkdowns and when a real QB who could throw passes down the field came in they were ****ed? I actually agree with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Ah. Not sure im aware who he is.
    Imagine Alpha with 1/10th the argument ability. Who was OBSESSED with Sanchez. He got banned.

vCash
    It's always the yappers who live 10,000 miles away and have probably never seen the Jaguars play that know for a fact that Gabbert is terrible. Worry about the crap behind center in (I'd Rather Be Dead Than Living In) Philadelphia, or out there on the fringes in Suicide, Washington.
    All you have now is your insults of other QB's and other cities.

You can never again defend Gabbert. A better game was just played by a QB that Jaguars fans have said in the past was the worst QB in the NFL has EVER had.

Guess not anymore.

vCash
    I would still start Gabbert. He's not better, but the Jags also aren't contending. They need to put their first round pick out there and see what he can do instead of benching him for no reason, as they aren't making the playoffs anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

/discussion
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    I would still start Gabbert. He's not better, but the Jags also aren't contending. They need to put their first round pick out there and see what he can do instead of benching him for no reason, as they aren't making the playoffs anyways.
    Yeah tanking would be a good idea. But they will be tanking regardless of who they start.

vCash

All he's going to say is rabel rabel that Foles in Philly lives in a ****** city and looks like Justin Bieber's brother or something.

He has zero. Nothing else matters. A fringe top 10 backup just played a CLEARLY superior game to whatever Blaine has ever had. With all the same players, same OL, hell, less of a running game. Why? Because he isn't garbage.

vCash
    Yeah tanking would be a good idea. But they will be tanking regardless of who they start.
    They might as well start Gabbert I guess....maybe this could push him to come alive, but I doubt it.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast