Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Henne be the starter?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 81.82%
  • No

16 18.18%
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The coach said he was benched for performance, not for injury. What am I missing?

#conspiracytheorygabbert2012
    Bla, bla, bla, something, Nick Foles...

2. 11-19-2012, 05:59 PM

3. 11-19-2012, 05:59 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    Bla, bla, bla, something, Nick Foles...
    Foles>Gabbert, just ask Jon Gruden.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Yeah, we've seen all sorts of evidence to support that in Jacksonville.

Maybe Chad was secretly injured all this time and we didn't know that the coaches actually chose him as the starter back in training camp. Has to be the explanation since he gives the Jaguars a "better chance to win", and there is nothing that coaches like more than winning.
    This is so easy, he was the young kid with potential. He was supposed to grow into a franchise QB, that's why he was started. This is what you told us over and over. Henne's ceiling has been met. We all know that. He's a slightly above average backup.

They just finally realized that all that potential that Blaine has is never going to be met and it's time to win games and save jobs before Blaine takes them down with the ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Chad Henne>>>>>>>>>Blaine Gabbert... That's how bad gabbert is

vCash

Maybe Chad was secretly injured all this time and we didn't know that the coaches actually chose him as the starter back in training camp. Has to be the explanation since he gives the Jaguars a "better chance to win", and there is nothing that coaches like more than winning.
    Gene Smith would also like to keep his job, and it doesn't bode well for him if the coaches don't give the job out of camp to his 2011 1st round pick that he traded up to take #10 overall.

vCash
    Go get Daniels in FA. He is the better Tiger QB.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I added tags in support of The Gabberdillo.

vCash
    Find me a better game that CHAD HENNE ever had. Or even one close to it.

Toad.

I'm done with you, you're an incurable troll and jerk.
    1 game>0 games.

This was the 8th time he threw for 300+ too. I think Blaine has done that once?

I'm not a troll. I SPEAK FACTS. I've done nothing but kill you over and over in arguments over FACTS.

Henne. Better winning %age
    Henne. Better comp %age by 7%
    Henne. Better YPA
    Henne. Better passer rating
    Henne. Better TD %age, more YPG, better sack %age, more 300 yard games, more 400 yard games, more 4QC.

Tell me what, why don't you prove to me how I'm a troll exactly and Chad Henne isn't clearly better than Gabbert?

Please. Enlighten me, but I'm a jerk for using stats that aren't two passes from one game. Seriously?

Gabbert had the tools, he had potential, but even the staff has realized it's just never going to be met. He's just missing something to ever be a franchise QB. He's going to be a backup at best. Maybe that's where he always belonged.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-19-2012 at 06:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Go get Daniels in FA. He is the better Tiger QB.
    Brad Smith is a better Tiger QB too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Yes he is, I didn't want to completely blow his mind though. He did just lose his franchise QB and all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Looking at what the Mizzou QB's around him and their "pedigree" according to Rivals and Scouts and how much better their stats look is kind of interesting.

Makes you wonder.

vCash
    I live in Jacksonville and follow the Jags quite closely as I have a few friends inside the organization.

After reading this thread, I'm convinced none of you know a single thing about the team that hasn't.been parroted by the (supposedly despicable, biased, and uninformed) national media.

Don't let some basement dwelling glue huffer like Alpha Dog force you to contradict him on everything, he does it enough to himself.

Some points:

- Gabbert is hurt, and has been playing poorly. Henne went in for a combination of the two reasons.
    - You're smoking crack if you think Gabbert will never start another game for the Jags. Mularky and Smith might be idiots, but if they wanna save their jobs they're better off hitching their wagons to the banged up 2nd year QB on a terrible team than a proven benchrider.
    - Based on the things I hear, I'd be VERY surprised if Gene Smith is back next year.

And don't even get me started on the attendance/tarp myths...
    #BenchMob

vCash

Chad Henne threw for 400 yards, when has Gabbert done that?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    How many of Henne's yards were after the catch?

Hint: You're too entrenched in your argument to have even considered it.

Did any of you watch the game or are you simply basing your evaluation of 60 minutes of play on the 4 plays they showed on Sportscenter? After Blackmon got that long TD, Henne crumbled. I swear 12 of his last 14 passes were either way off or batted down at the line.
    Last edited by k.smith904; 11-19-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    #BenchMob

17. 11-19-2012, 06:20 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
    I live in Jacksonville and follow the Jags quite closely as I have a few friends inside the organization.

After reading this thread, I'm convinced none of you know a single thing about the team that hasn't.been parroted by the (supposedly despicable, biased, and uninformed) national media.

Don't let some basement dwelling glue huffer like Alpha Dog force you to contradict him on everything, he does it enough to himself.

Some points:

- Gabbert is hurt, and has been playing poorly. Henne went in for a combination of the two reasons.
    - You're smoking crack if you think Gabbert will never start another game for the Jags. Mularky and Smith might be idiots, but if they wanna save their jobs they're better off hitching their wagons to the banged up 2nd year QB on a terrible team than a proven benchrider.
    - Based on the things I hear, I'd be VERY surprised if Gene Smith is back next year.

And don't even get me started on the attendance/tarp myths...
    Mularkey isn't tied to Gabbert, and Smith is going to lose his job anyways...so how does it make sense to keep playing him? Wouldn't Mularkey rather play the QB that is more likely to win him games? That guy is Henne. Mularkey is great with young QBs, and has improved Gabbert a little bit, but he's still garbage. If he continues to improve at this rate, maybe he'll be a good QB by the age of 65. But Mularkey can't wait that long on him. He's not really "his guy."
    Last edited by homestarunner93; 11-19-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Got Alpha excited for a minute there

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast