Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Henne be the starter?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 81.82%
  • No

16 18.18%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Henne at least deserves to start next week. The Titans, Bills, Jets, and Dolphins in the next month could make Chad Henne a rich man this offseason.
    Jags signed him for two years, team will have to trade for his rights. But I don't think they will get too excited about one decent game from the guy in 5 NFL seasons so far. First time in his career he managed over 2 touchdown passes in a game. He finally has more touchdowns than interceptions over his career. By two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    No, I think it was the fact that his lazy *** was one step from the bench and the coaching staff made that clear to him.
    or henne is just better, making the wrs better. probably that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    or henne is just better, making the wrs better. probably that.
    No, not even close. I would bet money right now that Gabbert plays more than Henne for the balance of the Jags season, unless his injury is serious. The change caught the Texan defense a bit off guard is all, they spent the time preparing for Gabbert. Plus the receivers finally got some YAC. First thing Mike Mularkey mentioned in his press conference. Blackmon got run down twice from behind as well. That shouldn't happen.

vCash
    No, not even close. I would bet money right now that Gabbert plays more than Henne for the balance of the Jags season, unless his injury is serious. The change caught the Texan defense a bit off guard is all, they spent the time preparing for Gabbert. Plus the receivers finally got some YAC. First thing Mike Mularkey mentioned in his press conference. Blackmon got run down twice from behind as well. That shouldn't happen.
    I'm sure it's just a huge coincidence that Blackmon and Mercedes Lewis only suck when Gabbert is playing and an offense averaging 14 points per game went off for 37 against a top 5 defense with Henne at the helm.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Definitely not. Gabbert is a franchise QB and a future hall of famer.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I'm sure it's just a huge coincidence that Blackmon and Mercedes Lewis only suck when Gabbert is playing and an offense averaging 14 points per game went off for 37 against a top 5 defense with Henne at the helm.
    Those guys didn't play any better with Henne and Luke McCown up to this point. Even with that game by Henne, the combined passer rating and completion percentage for the team is better with Gabbert at quarterback than without him at quarterback over the past two seasons. Henne lost and completed less than 50% of his passes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Henne at least deserves to start next week. The Titans, Bills, Jets, and Dolphins in the next month could make Chad Henne a rich man this offseason.
    Have you been eating paint chips?

vCash
    Gabbert sucks.

Why is this even a discussion?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Gabbert sucks.

Why is this even a discussion?
    Yeah, he's no Nick Foles.

vCash
    Or a Mark Sanchez really.

vCash
    That would make sense, IF I was as delusional as you and sat and argued the contrary.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    It's always the yappers who live 10,000 miles away and have probably never seen the Jaguars play that know for a fact that Gabbert is terrible. Worry about the crap behind center in (I'd Rather Be Dead Than Living In) Philadelphia, or out there on the fringes in Suicide, Washington.

vCash
    Lol @ you thinking the texans actually prepared for Gabbert...That was their problem they most likely took the week off because they knew who they were going against and when a real qb finally got the snaps they were tired and out of it

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    It's always the yappers who live 10,000 miles away and have probably never seen the Jaguars play that know for a fact that Gabbert is terrible. Worry about the crap behind center in (I'd Rather Be Dead Than Living In) Philadelphia, or out there on the fringes in Suicide, Washington.
    Live 30 minutes from MIZZOU, watched every game Gabbert ever played in college.

Truth remains, he sucks.

vCash
    Henne had 47 completion rate and lost the game. Should have been picked a couple of times. Got most of his passing yards after the catch which Gabbert never did.

I'm not concerned. You guys make it sound like Blaine had a terrible game and got pulled or something. He was 2 for 2 and averaging 12 yards per attempt when he was blindsided there.
    You do know good qbs typically have high yac right? I believe this year rodgers, brady and peyton are all top 10, if not 5.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast