• Romo

18 54.55%
  • Eli

15 45.45%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Romo vs Eli?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    so are the Eli Manning statements which ignore the good including two Superbowl MVP's
    the superbowl MVP is a joke award. it basically goes to the winning qb, deserving or not
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    the whole Ravens team is average. Maybe the overrated safety with learn what a touchback is rather than showboat and get tackled inside his 5 yard line.

Eli certainly would have already won a Superbowl with the Ravens. Romo likely would have fell apart against the Steelers like Flacco does.
    and again, joe flacco, the ravens, ed reed and company have what to do with eli and romo? sounds to me like you are just bitter that you dont have any more dlesuional comebacks and are just trying to (unsuccessfully mind you) piss off someone else becuase they know they are full of ****

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the superbowl MVP is a joke award. it basically goes to the winning qb, deserving or not
    It didn't go to Trent Dilfer.

Two game winning Superbowl Drives with almost no time remaining against a favored opponent (one was undefeated). That's good enough, like it or not, it's in the history books with the championship everybody cares about.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    and again, joe flacco, the ravens, ed reed and company have what to do with eli and romo? sounds to me like you are just bitter that you dont have any more dlesuional comebacks and are just trying to (unsuccessfully mind you) piss off someone else becuase they know they are full of ****
    Respectfully, none of us have spoken about Joey yet we've read your rage in the direction of Eli Manning and Giants 24/7. Your team deserves more attention.

IMO, the Ravens are the Champs with Eli Manning. I can say that being it's just another Eli Manning thread. Romo would likely spit the bit but certainly wouldn't be any worse than Joey

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Respectfully, none of us have spoken about Joey yet we've read your rage in the direction of Eli Manning and Giants 24/7. Your team deserves more attention.

IMO, the Ravens are the Champs with Eli Manning. I can say that being it's just another Eli Manning thread. Romo would likely spit the bit but certainly wouldn't be any worse than Joey
    the giants get more attention because thay have may more crazy inrational homerific fans such as yourself that take anything other than praising eli as the greatest thing since sliced bread or the giants as anything other than the most dominant team in NFL history as an insult

and your opinion liteatlly means nothing

vCash
    Nobody makes threads about flacco and the ravens...
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Nobody makes threads about flacco and the ravens...
    They're forever in the Steelers shadow of success.

vCash
    Eli is slightly better than Romo. But I don't think either are someone I'd be truly comfortable with.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Assuming this is a discussion based on the idea that it was a choice between adding either player to one team, and not picking either player based on the team they are on now. In short, if this is a discussion about trading for one of the players to play for a different team...

Regular Season: Tony Romo, hands down, no question about it.

Playoffs: Eli Manning, hands down, no questions about it.

vCash
    the steelers have 6 superbowls. every team in the sueprbowl era is in their shadow of success. plus only 3 teams have made the superbowl in the past ten yeras or so from the AFC, so you could say that about a lot of AFC teams. only 5 AFC teams have made the superbowl in the 2000s, and the ravens are one of them.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456