• Romo

18 54.55%
  • Eli

15 45.45%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Romo vs Eli?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsgiants510 View Post
    I want to win. I want the winner. Stats are nice. I want championships.

EVERYBODY wants championships. All the passion, hype, emotion, etc, everything is about the championship. History remembers the champs and that's it.

It's a winner take all league and EVERYBODY wants the championship. The rest are left with sour grapes and an arsenal of opinions and statistical facts which NEVER dethrone the champs.

It's always been that way and always will be. Second place is the first loser and the fall in afterwards. Championships - that's all we care about.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    EVERYBODY wants championships. All the passion, hype, emotion, etc, everything is about the championship. History remembers the champs and that's it.

It's a winner take all league and EVERYBODY wants the championship. The rest are left with sour grapes and an arsenal of opinions and statistical facts which NEVER dethrone the champs.

It's always been that way and always will be. Second place is the first loser and the fall in afterwards. Championships - that's all we care about.
    jim plunkett is a winner then. would you want him?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    jim plunkett is a winner then. would you want him?
    Think history cares about all those Ravens teams besides the 2000 team?

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Think history cares about all those Ravens teams besides the 2000 team?
    exactly, teams not individuals. team win championships, not individuals

i also don't why you keep referncing the ravens. are you trying to piss me off or somehting, becuase i literally could not care less what your opinion of them is.

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    exactly, teams not individuals. team win championships, not individuals

i also don't why you keep referncing the ravens. are you trying to piss me off or somehting, becuase i literally could not care less what your opinion of them is.
    The poster mentioned "championships" and that's all that history cares about.

As far as my opinion about the Ravens, obviously you care and it's kinda funny how responsed being I don't believe I've brought them up all season. Oddly you're obsessed with the Giants a lot more than your Ravens.

Hats off to the Giants fans, including myself, who don't bash your team or even mention them despite having more arsenal than any Ravens fan would have on the Giants.

vCash
    The poster mentioned "championships" and that's all that history cares about.

As far as my opinion about the Ravens, obviously you care and it's kinda funny how responsed being I don't believe I've brought them up all season. Oddly you're obsessed with the Giants a lot more than your Ravens.

Hats off to the Giants fans, including myself, who don't bash your team or even mention them despite having more arsenal than any Ravens fan would have on the Giants.

he mentioned champships in a thread about 2 individuals. they mean next to nothing there.

you don't bash them mostly because it wouldnt phase me. bad mouth them all you want, unlike you i don't care

vCash
    you don't bash them mostly because it wouldnt phase me. bad mouth them all you want, unlike you i don't care
    Let's talk Joe Flacco football. Want to talk about a medicore QB who gets the benefit of doubt from a one page sports section written in filthy Baltimore? What a shame Eli Manning isn't the QB of Baltimore. Baltimore would have another Superbowl trophy and Ravens fans wouldn't be wondering if their team will defeat Pittsburgh more than one a decade.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 12-21-2012 at 11:50 AM.

vCash
    Let's talk Joe Flacco football. Want to talk about a medicore QB who gets the benefit of doubt from a one page sports section written in filthy Baltimore? What a shame Eli Manning isn't the QB of Baltimore. Baltimore would have another Superbowl trophy and Ravens fans wouldn't be wondering if their team will defeat Pittsburgh more than one a decade.
    he doesn't get the benifit of the doubt. very few people think flacco is anything more than average. he's viewed as a better version of sanchez basically. what doe she have to do with eli or romo?

vCash
    Wasting your time arguing with that guy, pinstripe power.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    he doesn't get the benifit of the doubt. very few people think flacco is anything more than average. he's viewed as a better version of sanchez basically. what doe she have to do with eli or romo?
    the whole Ravens team is average. Maybe the overrated safety with learn what a touchback is rather than showboat and get tackled inside his 5 yard line.

Eli certainly would have already won a Superbowl with the Ravens. Romo likely would have fell apart against the Steelers like Flacco does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    success has many enemies from the youth on the internet.

vCash
    the whole Ravens team is average. Maybe the overrated safety with learn what a touchback is rather than showboat and get tackled inside his 5 yard line.

Eli certainly would have already won a Superbowl with the Ravens. Romo likely would have fell apart against the Steelers like Flacco does.
    the last part is all hypothetical.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    success has many enemies from the youth on the internet.
    Enemy? You aren't my enemy, I just don't agree with your opinions or respect your football knowledge.

You want to go first?

vCash
    so are the Eli Manning statements which ignore the good including two Superbowl MVP's

vCash
    so are the Eli Manning statements which ignore the good including two Superbowl MVP's
    I don't see anyone ignoring those SB MVPs, that's the only thing you have been using instead of his whole body of work.

You want to go first?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast