Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Russell Wilson for ROY

I really think it's pitiful how much of a pull the media has on these awards.

94.9 QBR
    63% Completions
    21 TD
    9 INT

2615 Pass Yards
    369 Rush Yards

And his game with the Bills is still going. I didn't update his completion percentage or his QBR just because I'm too lazy to calculate it all but this kid had been playing some amazing football. If the Seahawks pull it off today they will have a 9-5 record. They had a 7-9 record last season, they have Marshawn Lynch and their defense is pretty legit but the passing game in Seattle is completely different this year. He's totally being over looked... Tavaris Jackson sucked *** as the starter.
    Last edited by tripleplay2007; 12-17-2012 at 02:01 AM.

He has a strong case.

I really believe that Luck and RGIII will be better QB's in the long run but it's no arguement that Russell Wilson has had the best rookie campaign of the 3.

So what Andrew Luck beat the Packers on the last play of the game so did Wilson. Call was made (Even though it was wrong) it's still a stat and still counts as a comeback win against an elite team. Luck's beat the Jaguars and Titans in come back wins too, big whoop. They suck.

Ian. Guest
    Wow, finally a non-Seahawks fan

he's sure proving u right!! 3 rushing td's and 1 throwing so far! in the first half!!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Seems like he might just have to get it. Especially with the numbers he will be able to pad today. Has 3 rushing tds today. How many does he have total on season including today?

Russell, RG3, or Luck. I honestly wouldn't be upset no matter which one of them got it.

Never thought I would say it, but I do think he deserves it.

Definitely a strong candidate. But I think it's going to go to Luck, especially since he's turned a 2 win team into a playoff team (if they stay in that wildcard spot)

I know Seattle is probably going to be in the playoffs too, but they weren't a dead team with almost no talent like the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    I really think it's pitiful how much of a pull the media has on these awards.

94.9 QBR
    63% Completions
    21 TD
    9 INT

2615 Pass Yards
    369 Rush Yards

And his game with the Bills is still going. I didn't update his completion percentage or his QBR just because I'm too lazy to calculate it all but this kid had been playing some amazing football. If the Seahawks pull it off today they will have a 9-5 record. They had a 7-9 record last season, beat the Saints in the first round due to Marshawn Lynch and their defense but the passing game in Seattle is completely different this year. He's totally being over looked...
    No doubt, Wilson's been quite good this year, much better than expected, but RG3 stats are still better. Also, what might work against Wilson is Seattle's defense is a top defense, whereas the Redskins defense isn't. And, of course, the media.

RG3 Stats:

QBR 104.2
    Pct 66.4
    TD's 18
    Int's 4

Passing Yds 2902
    Rushing Yds 748

Looks like the only stat Wilson tops RG3 in is 3 more TD's.

I'd give it to Wilson.

Go Braves/49ers!

RG3 has better stats in almost every category so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

RGIII all the way. He can come in 2nd.

Wiesbaden Germany, By way of Philadelphia
    Yeah RG3 would still be my pick. Wilson has surprised the hell out of me though. Great to see 3 awesome QB's come out together

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    RG3 has better stats in almost every category so no.
    What if RG3 misses more time and Cousins continues to play well?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast