Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions Playing on Thanksgiving Day (at least for this year)

4 21.05%
  • The food induced coma

6 31.58%
  • The drinking black outs

6 31.58%
  • Eating so much that the Lions loss doesn't feel so bad

8 42.11%
  • Family & friends

6 31.58%
  • A Lions Victory

4 21.05%
  • Gainful employment

3 15.79%
  • The Black Friday shopping afterwards (hope no one picks this)

1 5.26%
  • No drug testing at the workplace

2 10.53%
  • A high draft pick next year

5 26.32%
  • whoa, wait... Thanksgiving is this week???

3 15.79%
  • I'm thankful for all my buds on PSD & that MTM isn't coming to my house!

5 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    vCash
    @PFF
    That was easily Suh's best game of the season. Sadly nobody will notice because we'll all be talking about his nutshot on Schaub #Cheap
    Yet he's invisible on the stat sheets, just goes to show his impact on the game goes further than stats. Guy had like 3 QB hurries in the last Texans drive alone

edit:
    three-hit and seven-hurry day of Suh
    – While Ndamukong Suh got 10 quarterback disruptions, the rest of the defense managed only 11 between them, with Kyle Vanden Bosch the only member of the line not to register a single pressure.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...lions-week-12/
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 11-23-2012 at 08:49 AM.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    KVB is terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    KVB is terrible.
    yeah... i don't know how he still has a starting postion. But even for a backup, what can he provide? He can't really be a situational pass rusher, cause he can't pass rush effectively. Can't come on for run support, since he sucks at that as well. All our DEs have sucked pretty hard this year, even Avril the majority of the time. You really think that with the pressure the interior line is getting, they'd be winning more battles.

Article also said it may be the highest grade they've ever given to a LT lol thanks KVB! and thanks for dropping that easy pick 6 in OT.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    yeah... i don't know how he still has a starting postion. But even for a backup, what can he provide? He can't really be a situational pass rusher, cause he can't pass rush effectively. Can't come on for run support, since he sucks at that as well. All our DEs have sucked pretty hard this year, even Avril the majority of the time. You really think that with the pressure the interior line is getting, they'd be winning more battles.

Article also said it may be the highest grade they've ever given to a LT lol thanks KVB! and thanks for dropping that easy pick 6 in OT[/B].
    Oh that was just anotherplay that show he shouldn't be on the team next year but I know he will Anybody pissed that JS kicked that FG on 3rd down and didnt try to run it again. Not sure how much of a difference it owuld have made, hell maybe just a run up the middle to get the ball in a better spot for Hanson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue82 View Post
    Oh that was just anotherplay that show he shouldn't be on the team next year but I know he will Anybody pissed that JS kicked that FG on 3rd down and didnt try to run it again. Not sure how much of a difference it owuld have made, hell maybe just a run up the middle to get the ball in a better spot for Hanson.
    how can you be pissed...if there is a bad snap atleast they can punt it away if they recover or if they are able to move the ball further upfield on a broken play they can kick an even closer football. IMO I after the first play went for 3 yards and you were in the middle of the field I would have kicked it on 2nd down. To many turnovers were and tackles for losses were happening in that OT for my liking. Kick it and win it thats all I was thinking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    how can you be pissed...if there is a bad snap atleast they can punt it away if they recover or if they are able to move the ball further upfield on a broken play they can kick an even closer football. IMO I after the first play went for 3 yards and you were in the middle of the field I would have kicked it on 2nd down. To many turnovers were and tackles for losses were happening in that OT for my liking. Kick it and win it thats all I was thinking.
    I geuss I should elaborate. I understand kicking it on 3rd I should say I am more mad about getting pushed back on the second run and thought they would run one up the middle just to center the ball. Ultimately my anger from Pettigrew and his knack for getting stripped at important times is stronger then Hanson's miss

vCash
    I'm mad they couldn't get the ball closer on their first two tries and then decided to kick it from where they were and missed it by an inch.
    2013 PSD Lions Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue82 View Post
    If KVB isnt on the team next year were still gonna take his massive caphit so it dont much matter...

EDIT- 5K WOOHOO lol.. only 3 1/2 years later

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    @PFF

Yet he's invisible on the stat sheets, just goes to show his impact on the game goes further than stats. Guy had like 3 QB hurries in the last Texans drive alone

edit:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...lions-week-12/
    Nice. Fairley and Suh are really coming together well. Now if only they can both stay out of trouble...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    If KVB isnt on the team next year were still gonna take his massive caphit so it dont much matter...

That is what I was afraid of. Well lets hope we get some young DE's that he can teach while sitting on the bench

vCash
    this team is going to be so much different next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    this team is going to be so much better next year
    Fixed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post

Congrats on 5k!
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    this team is going to be so much different next year.
    I totally agree. They'll get their heads out of their arss & focus on football. Just saw stafford in a van Hussein commercial...
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    x
    Last edited by det32; 11-24-2012 at 10:13 AM.

PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast