Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    I don't usually read your posts so I had to do a search and only bothered looking at the last few months.

You said after the Celtics game that that game would cause ET to find his mojo, and then he put up 4 complete nothing games.
    You said Moultrie will be a factor this year.
    You said Turner would be an All Star this year.
    You said (in preseason) Bynum would be ready soon and wouldn't miss many games.
    You said both that Jrue will be an All Star but that he won't be elite.
    You said Evan will average 20/8/7.
    You said Nick Young will average 18ppg on 58% shooting and win 6th man of the year.
    You said "Lol @ the nets knicks idny and boston standing a chance vs the sixers" before the Knicks beat us 2-0.
    You said Thad will average 14 or 15 off the bench.

It gets pretty boring reading through it all, so I'll stop, but let's just say you don't want to be crowing too loud about how great of a predictor you are.
    That guy needs to retire, he just got owned pretty badly lmao

vCash
    I'm a bit surprised by some of the Turner analyses (both here and on LB - "his shots looked fluid"). I even went back and re-watched to be sure, and to me he was getting the same shots as ever, he just happened to be draining them at a ridiculous rate. He ran a nice play with Lavoy in the 2nd that he doesn't usually get to do, but beyond that there wasn't much new. Even his threes were open and from the corner, like every single other non-heave three he's shot this season.
    It was an above average game for him in terms of playmaking and running the offense, but it wasn't like it was miles ahead of what we've seen from him in the short stretches of point that he's had recently - he just got much more opportunity to do it because Jrue's main job for the night was chasing the ROY, and our guys happened to be knocking down jumpers for him.

I'd love to be able to credit it to the same things you guys are - some newfound patience, or understanding of his role, or getting it more in the flow of the offense, or fluidity on his shot or whatever - but I just don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's something like that that could be sustainable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SMH! View Post
    That guy needs to retire, he just got owned pretty badly lmao

You wanna take him out of your mouth yet?

vCash
    I don't usually read your posts so I had to do a search and only bothered looking at the last few months.

You said after the Celtics game that that game would cause ET to find his mojo, and then he put up 4 complete nothing games.
    You said Moultrie will be a factor this year.
    You said Turner would be an All Star this year.
    You said (in preseason) Bynum would be ready soon and wouldn't miss many games.
    You said both that Jrue will be an All Star but that he won't be elite.
    You said Evan will average 20/8/7.
    You said Nick Young will average 18ppg on 58% shooting and win 6th man of the year.
    You said "Lol @ the nets knicks idny and boston standing a chance vs the sixers" before the Knicks beat us 2-0.
    You said Thad will average 14 or 15 off the bench.

It gets pretty boring reading through it all, so I'll stop, but let's just say you don't want to be crowing too loud about how great of a predictor you are.
    You have no life.

But everybody I said would ball is ballen boy

vCash
    Jrue D on Irving was as good as it gets. You could tell Irving was frustrated by it all game long. Like seeing ET back in the backup pg role too, he did a solid job and im pretty sure he grabbed all 6 boars in the 2nd half. I kno the Cavs arent really a good team but Varajeo an Irving are having big seasons so far and they are a good defensive team.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    You have no life.

In what way is Moultrie 'ballen'?

vCash
    You have no life.

You should be one of the last persons in the history of this earth to tell someone that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    In what way is Moultrie 'ballen'?
    I heard he recently picked up a spare by nailing a 7-10 split.

vCash
    Oh. I thought you said Moultrie was bowllen'.

Nevermind.

vCash
    I'm a bit surprised by some of the Turner analyses (both here and on LB - "his shots looked fluid"). I even went back and re-watched to be sure, and to me he was getting the same shots as ever, he just happened to be draining them at a ridiculous rate. He ran a nice play with Lavoy in the 2nd that he doesn't usually get to do, but beyond that there wasn't much new. Even his threes were open and from the corner, like every single other non-heave three he's shot this season.
    It was an above average game for him in terms of playmaking and running the offense, but it wasn't like it was miles ahead of what we've seen from him in the short stretches of point that he's had recently - he just got much more opportunity to do it because Jrue's main job for the night was chasing the ROY, and our guys happened to be knocking down jumpers for him.

I'd love to be able to credit it to the same things you guys are - some newfound patience, or understanding of his role, or getting it more in the flow of the offense, or fluidity on his shot or whatever - but I just don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's something like that that could be sustainable.
    i think hes def getting better shots.... and playin in rythym bettr than he has in the past.

looks calmer and less rushed when he pulls up or drives.

i looooved that post up on irving in the 4th.... i wonder if aaron mckie taught him that? he needs to do that on every mismatch.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    You have no life.

Using the "no life" line on PSD is about as low as it gets. You made a claim, and were proven wrong. That's it. That's just you admitting you got burned because you have nothing left to say.

vCash

Game 10 (11-18-12): Sixers (5-4) vs. Cavaliers (2-7)

Hes never had anything to say.... Hes just a cheerleader.... He has nothing constructive to say ever.... He just spouts overly optimistic nonsense. And he only posts after turner has a good game.... He disapears when the soxers lose and/or turner doesnt break 15 points.

Hes like the positive version of reptar, yet equally annoying, and equally irrelevant to this forum.... Bring nothing to the table.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    As long as the Sixers get some production from Hawes or Lavoy they will win alot. They are fine from 1-3. Its just the front court that is not good. And Thad is hit or miss depending on his matchup

vCash
    Too early for a game thread on it, but Kyrie's out for Wednesday's game - so our only road game in the middle of 8 home games and it's without their star. Sucks to not get to watch Jrue on him again, but hard to be that upset.

vCash
    Too early for a game thread on it, but Kyrie's out for Wednesday's game - so our only road game in the middle of 8 home games and it's without their star. Sucks to not get to watch Jrue on him again, but hard to be that upset.
    Just read this myself. Turns out he got injured in Saturday's game against Dallas. Fractured finger, out 4 weeks. Now, Jrue did play some great defense in Sunday's game... We all saw it, can't go back on that now. But Kyrie's bad night might have also been partially because of that.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast