Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 10 (11-18-12): Sixers (5-4) vs. Cavaliers (2-7)

Turner post up....

Was that turner or vintage aaron mckie?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Love the JRich man's rebound and the Turner post up. Great great sequence (aside from all our bigs being unable to rebound).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Normally i don't need validation for my oppioins but SOMEONE admit i was right about hawes i was the only one here who was big on him for the longest time.
    Hes in great shape...

No one saw that coming.

But fine, u can be right, as long as u predicted how athletic hed be this year.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Hes in great shape...

No one saw that coming.
    Never quit on a young 7 footer with skills they are just too rare and too valuable in this league

vCash

Game 10 (11-18-12): Sixers (5-4) vs. Cavaliers (2-7)

I also said that if hawes came in in the best shape of his life, hed be a player.

I just wasnt expecting it... Very pleasant surprise

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Hes in great shape...

No one saw that coming.

But fine, u can be right, as long as u predicted how athletic hed be this year.
    in fairness i wont say i outright predicted it but you could tell there was room on his frame for it and u could tell he had the work ethic and desire to improve

vCash
    Good win, we have two more games this week that I think are must wins before OKC comes to town on Saturday night. Not trying to look ahead too much, but it would be nice to go into that game rolling. But, I could see us slipping up before then.

vCash
    Nice game overall not much to pick at about it lets just hope it carrys over

vCash
    Not trying to rain on you guys parade but Hawes had been terrible these past few games.. and he was pretty bad in the first 3 quarters

vCash
    Really good win.

Great game from our 1/2/3 tonight - can't ask for too much more than that. Sick sick man D from Jrue, which probably won us the game. I have the same thoughts about ET's scoring as I did about Jrue the other night - he's not going to be that hot from the field every night (in fact this was up there with the best shooting nights of his career) so it just isn't sustainable and I want to see him getting to the rim/line more...but it's pretty hard to get upset with such a nice all around game from him. I liked what he did running the point earlier on in the game, too - which was particularly important given the rest Jrue needed from chasing Kyrie around.
    I liked JRich's contribution, too - pretty awful shooting/scoring night but I liked everything else he did to (more than) make up for it.
    Spencer had some moments, and Thad's energy helped at times, but I wasn't all that fussed about our bigs - hard to praise them after giving up so many second chances. If it weren't for JRich and ET we might've been rebounded out of this one.
    Also the exact same thoughts about Nick Young as last night - it's much harder to hate him when he's on fire. 8-11 (4-5 from 3, 5-6 from the line) over two nights. Hope he's okay.

Good win.

vCash
    evan turner 19, 6 boards and 8 assist, vcassic ohio state stat line for evan. I think things will start clikin for evan.

I was also high on spencer hawes. When just about all of you psd experts said he had to go smh.

Loved that defense from jrue on kyrie, jrue was reallu in his head.

vCash
    When did we play last? I keep saying 'last night' but maybe I mean 'a few nights ago'. It's been a strange few days.

vCash
    just keep playing hard fellas, and hopefully our big man is ready in jan-feb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I was also high on spencer hawes. When just about all of you psd experts said he had to go smh.
    When you're blindly high on every single player, and never give any reason other than "everyone else is an idiot and not a real fan" then you don't get to criticize other people and claim credit. Sorry, but you just don't.

vCash
    Turner looked so solid and in control out there tonight man oh man I wish he could play this way on a consistent basis.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast