Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 12 (11-21-12): Sixers (7-4) @ Cavaliers (2-8)

Injury Report

Philadelphia
    Andrew Bynum, C: Out (knee)
    Jason Richardson, G: Probable (head)

Cleveland
    Kyrie Irving, G: Out (finger)
    Tristan Thompson, F: Probable (nose)
    Luke Harangody, F: Out (knee)

vCash
    I wasn't sure how the starting lineups are going to look tonight, so I took a shot in the dark. Doug mentioned there would be a change or two, so I'm guessing Kwame is being taken out for Hawes. Wasn't sure if there would be any other changes, but the lineup with Hawes inserted is actually the most successful lineup of the year so far statistically, so I can see it being this. As for Cleveland, after Kyrie there is a bunch of slop basically, so I just plugged in the 2nd PG in the depth chart. They may start Pargo instead. Or they may switch Waiters to PG and start another wing.

Side note: Finally figured out how to splice the image so that it automatically appears full size. Woo!

vCash
    Maybe ET...who's been largely unspectacular...is replaced.

?

vCash
    That lineup for Cleveland, good Lord looks like something out of the D League.

vCash
    no let down. put them away early and rest up for OKC.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    The sixers need to come out, and play a solid strong game from start to finish. To many times this season the sixers have played from behind having to play catch up to bad teams. We need low post big man help in the worst way it would clearly make life alot easier for us.

vCash

Only thing I'm nervous about for this game is playing on no rest after a very tiring game from last night. We'll see how much of a factor that is as we clearly have the talent advantage, especially since there's no Kyrie. Also, Varejao on the glass is gonna give us headaches for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Maybe ET...who's been largely unspectacular...is replaced.

?
    Uve lost me with this....

Why does ET and only ET have to be spectacular in ur point of view?

Besides holiday no one has been spectacular... Has nick young been spectacular? Or dorell wright? Or have they just been more spectacular than ET (debatable, but probably not).

So i dont know who u replace ET with, since whoever u put in his place should be "spectacular"

U dont hold anybody else to such an insane standard as u do ET.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Uve lost me with this....

Why does ET and only ET have to be spectacular in ur point of view?

Besides holiday no one has been spectacular... Has nick young been spectacular? Or dorell wright? Or have they just been more spectacular than ET (debatable, but probably not).

So i dont know who u replace ET with, since whoever u put in his place should be "spectacular"

U dont hold anybody else to such an insane standard as u do ET.
    Being 'spectacular' isn't necessary. But Wright has been better than 'unspectacular'. Let's go with him.

I also think Hawes starts (since Lavoy has also been 'unspectacular', and DC probably doesn't love Kwame.)

I also like Lavoy and ET off the bench. Better spots for them, imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Being 'spectacular' isn't necessary. But Wright has been better than 'unspectacular'. Let's go with him.

I also think Hawes starts (since Lavoy has also been 'unspectacular', and DC probably doesn't love Kwame.)

I also like Lavoy and ET off the bench. Better spots for them, imo.
    and ET hasnt?

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    12 points on 3-13 shooting in the last 4 for Dorrell. 31-93 shooting (.333) for the season, and 20-56 (.357) on threes. For a guy whose major drawcard is shooting. And it's not like he's been playing amazing D or anything.

Maybe Doug would put him in to start in hopes that mixing things up would kick-start him and kick-start ET, but he wouldn't be doing it because he's been 'better than unspectacular' - he hasn't. He's been decidedly mediocre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    and ET hasnt?
    nah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    12 points on 3-13 shooting in the last 4 for Dorrell. 31-93 shooting (.333) for the season, and 20-56 (.357) on threes. For a guy whose major drawcard is shooting. And it's not like he's been playing amazing D or anything.

Maybe Doug would put him in to start in hopes that mixing things up would kick-start him and kick-start ET, but he wouldn't be doing it because he's been 'better than unspectacular' - he hasn't. He's been decidedly mediocre.
    Doug isn't happy with the starters. Jrue has been the MVP, followed closely by JRich and Hawes is the only potential Big starter.

Who's left to replace?

ET has been no better than Wright, who's been no better than ET. So maybe DC looks for a chemistry thing.

It'll be an interesting exercise.

vCash

Followed "closely" by jrich?

Even if jrich was 2nd.... Id still prefer turner or hawes.... Its a very distant 2nd and the next 4 after holiday are probably very close.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Prefer Turner to JRich? But JRich already starts. It's not a matter of Turner OR JRich. It's a matter of who DC feels is holding those starters back. Last year he thought it was Turner...and so he might again this year. And it's a question of Hawes or Kwame or Lavoy. You get one.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast