Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    McDermott as interm HC?

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Rivera is average at best. We want a Payton, Harbaugh Or Belicheck level coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    McDermott as interm HC?
    Hell no lol. I honestly don't even know who we'd put at HC. DL coach maybe? Chud hasn't been so bad the last few weeks. My vote is for an anarchy team. We let the players choose the plays on both sides of the ball lol. Best case scenario, it semi-works and everyone has a good laugh, worst case we tank every game and get the #1 pick.

vCash
    So does everyone... its getting that guy that's the issue.

Gruden is the only one not with another team right now.

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Hell no lol. I honestly don't even know who we'd put at HC. DL coach maybe? Chud hasn't been so bad the last few weeks. My vote is for an anarchy team. We let the players choose the plays on both sides of the ball lol. Best case scenario, it semi-works and everyone has a good laugh, worst case we tank every game and get the #1 pick.
    McDermott won't get passed over for his DL coach. McDermott is the only one doing his job, imo. The defense is vastly improved despite missing Beason and Gamble.

Chud's play calling has been terrible, terrible, terrible. I want him out more than I want Rivera gone.

vCash
    What's up fellas.

We couldn't get the Car/TB game out here in SoCal, and we were having problems with the RedZone, but I was trying to follow the game online as much as possible.

I know it was 21-10, then 21-13 Panthers...then I saw they had the ball 4 and 1 at midfield and Rivera punted? Knowing he has a terrible D, he punted in to the end zone, basically only gaining 30 yeards on that punt. Was it a short 1 yard or Cam up the middle would have worked? Did the fans boo? What happened there...would a first down have iced the game or was there still alot of time?

Thanks guys...just curious what took place on that drive from someone who watched the game

vCash
    McDermott won't get passed over for his DL coach. McDermott is the only one doing his job, imo. The defense is vastly improved despite missing Beason and Gamble.

Chud's play calling has been terrible, terrible, terrible. I want him out more than I want Rivera gone.
    lol, I was joking that the only coach that has done his job seems to be the DL coach. But how can you say McDermott is doing his job when the defense just gave up yet another late game win? Not only did they let them march down the field to tie, but they let them do the same thing in OT. This game is definitely on the defense.

Chud hasn't been great, and I honestly don't care if we keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlueMike View Post
    What's up fellas.

We couldn't get the Car/TB game out here in SoCal, and we were having problems with the RedZone, but I was trying to follow the game online as much as possible.

I know it was 21-10, then 21-13 Panthers...then I saw they had the ball 4 and 1 at midfield and Rivera punted? Knowing he has a terrible D, he punted in to the end zone, basically only gaining 30 yeards on that punt. Was it a short 1 yard or Cam up the middle would have worked? Did the fans boo? What happened there...would a first down have iced the game or was there still alot of time?

Thanks guys...just curious what took place on that drive from someone who watched the game
    I wanted them to go for it on that 4th. I said the second they punted that there was enough time for them to score it and that they would. Cam on the previous play picked up 10 yards, so I don't see why they didn't do something else. Like I said, seasons over and Rivera is "fighting" for his job, so why is he not going for it more on 4th? A first down would've ended it there since they had ZERO timeouts.

vCash
    This team is hilarious. I don't see how anyone could be in favor of Rivera keeping his job at this point. Completely inept.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    lol, I was joking that the only coach that has done his job seems to be the DL coach. But how can you say McDermott is doing his job when the defense just gave up yet another late game win? Not only did they let them march down the field to tie, but they let them do the same thing in OT. This game is definitely on the defense.

I wanted them to go for it on that 4th. I said the second they punted that there was enough time for them to score it and that they would. Cam on the previous play picked up 10 yards, so I don't see why they didn't do something else. Like I said, seasons over and Rivera is "fighting" for his job, so why is he not going for it more on 4th? A first down would've ended it there since they had ZERO timeouts.
    McDermott can't make the plays too. I think it's been his play calling and coaching that have gotten the defense to play as well as they have. All he needed was a decent DT and he was able to make a last place D into a top 15 D without its no 1 CB and a rookie CB and missing its captain.

vCash
    McDermott can't make the plays too. I think it's been his play calling and coaching that have gotten the defense to play as well as they have. All he needed was a decent DT and he was able to make a last place D into a top 15 D without its no 1 CB and a rookie CB and missing its captain.
    I agree that the defense is doing well without two of the team's best starters, but I still say the DL has been the key to the defense's success. Without our DL performing the way it is his plays would be killing us throughout the entire game. The thing I'm talking about is he doesn't know how to call plays with a lead. You can't just play a vanilla defense like that and expect to win in today's game. The defense's players worst play was allowing Martin to breakk free in OT, but the play-calling when he knew it was going to be pass wasn't good at all.

Kuechly, Johnson, Dwan Edwards IMO are the MVPs of the defense.

vCash

ya that really makes no sense. Either punt in to the end zone and let them start from the 20 with no TO's and face your terrible defense, go for it on 4th and fall short and they still have to go 50 yards with no TO's against your terrible D...or you make 1 yard and game over...easy decision from my armchair...very very easy decision.

vCash
    I agree that the defense is doing well without two of the team's best starters, but I still say the DL has been the key to the defense's success. Without our DL performing the way it is his plays would be killing us throughout the entire game. The thing I'm talking about is he doesn't know how to call plays with a lead. You can't just play a vanilla defense like that and expect to win in today's game. The defense's players worst play was allowing Martin to breakk free in OT, but the play-calling when he knew it was going to be pass wasn't good at all.

Kuechly, Johnson, Dwan Edwards IMO are the MVPs of the defense.
    Dwan needs to be resigned for sure. And Ron needs to be cut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlueMike View Post
    ya that really makes no sense. Either punt in to the end zone and let them start from the 20 with no TO's and face your terrible defense, go for it on 4th and fall short and they still have to go 50 yards with no TO's against your terrible D...or you make 1 yard and game over...easy decision from my armchair...very very easy decision.
    I mean, I get the "armchair" comment, and that it's easy to judge when it's not us, but I really don't think it is. Seriously, even if they won that game Rivera is likely to lose his job, if he made that call and won it would at least look gutsy. Same thing for the ATL game. The offense was hot (just scored the previous drive, and already converted one 3rd and long on the current drive), so why not? I knew the game was over once TD got that penalty.

vCash
    Dwan needs to be resigned for sure. And Ron needs to be cut.
    Yeah, I wasn't wanting to cut Ron until I saw an article that said he's due to make 3.5M next season. I like him, but he's just not worth that, especially at his age and considering the fact that we'll probably be in prime position to grab Star in the draft.

vCash
    Ron Edwards is plenty good. Just doesn't fill up the stat sheet. I would much rather keep Edwards and draft Luke Joeckel rather than let Edwards walk and draft Lotulelei. Edwards is a solid starter at NT. If I ever have to watch Byron Bell start another game for the Panthers again after this season, I will be livid.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast