Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 10: Bucs @ Panthers

Unlike the Denver game (which I expected to be a blowout) I'm not expecting this game to be a huge blowout or anything. Our defense for the most part has done well this season and I expect them to keep TB to under 21 or so. The offense is so hot/cold that it's really to hard to predict. I could see Cam throwing 350 yards with 3TDs/0INTs and maybe even running in one, but I could also see him throw 250 1TD/3INT, it's just hard to tell. TB's defense has been good against the run this season, but they're bad against the pass. The offense is good, but very overrated.

I'm expecting their DL to wreck our OL, just like every other team does. TB's interior linemen did well against us in week 1, but now we're without Kalil at C so it could be worse.

Like I said in previous weeks, the season is pretty much over in terms of playoffs, so I just want to see Cam improve over the last few weeks and I have two games left on the schedule that I want the team to win: vs TB and vs ATL.

I think both of those games are winnable. This week we play the Bucs who are being talked about like they're gods for beating mediocre teams (they are good, but let's be honest, they aren't going anywhere this season), I think this could be one of those "upsets" that aren't really upsets. But we play ATL in week 17, so they could be looking to rest starters which would put us in position to win that one, so we could have wins against all three division opponents.

vCash
    The Bucs are playing excellent right now. I think their D-line is gonna hurry Cam all day...

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Unlike the Denver game (which I expected to be a blowout) I'm not expecting this game to be a huge blowout or anything. Our defense for the most part has done well this season and I expect them to keep TB to under 21 or so. The offense is so hot/cold that it's really to hard to predict. I could see Cam throwing 350 yards with 3TDs/0INTs and maybe even running in one, but I could also see him throw 250 1TD/3INT, it's just hard to tell. TB's defense has been good against the run this season, but they're bad against the pass. The offense is good, but very overrated.

I'm expecting their DL to wreck our OL, just like every other team does. TB's interior linemen did well against us in week 1, but now we're without Kalil at C so it could be worse.
    Newton should be able to pick apart the TB secondary, but he has to relax and play within himself, and he has to be given time by the O-line.

I also wouldn't say their offense is overrated. They're quite good and we have to limit the big plays if we're going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Like I said in previous weeks, the season is pretty much over in terms of playoffs, so I just want to see Cam improve over the last few weeks and I have two games left on the schedule that I want the team to win: vs TB and vs ATL.

I think both of those games are winnable. This week we play the Bucs who are being talked about like they're gods for beating mediocre teams (they are good, but let's be honest, they aren't going anywhere this season), I think this could be one of those "upsets" that aren't really upsets. But we play ATL in week 17, so they could be looking to rest starters which would put us in position to win that one, so we could have wins against all three division opponents.
    I agree with you about seeing improvement from Newton. I want to see improvement from the entire team. For that matter, I want to this game be the start of a 3+-game win streak, and it's entirely possible with Philly and KC next on our schedule. Then we have Atlanta (not week 17, that's NO), SD, and Oakland, before closing out with the Sinners again.

I'm going to go ahead and say it: I want us to win out. We should be able to get at least 5 wins at the end of the season. We already beat NO once and we came oh-so-close against Atlanta, would be nice to run the table here.

vCash
    I'm sorry but I really don't want to win anymore games, except the Falcons when they come here.

I want a high draft pick. We don't get anything out of winning out now. Plus things might stay status quo if we win out. I want the highest pick for the highest impact player possible.
    Last edited by NCBoSoxfan21; 11-18-2012 at 01:14 PM.

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Munnerlyn... WTF?

vCash
    Sorry but Captain needs to go.

vCash
    Looks like it's going to be a penalty game with lots of 3rd and longs.

vCash
    more like pain-alty

vCash
    Wow CJ and Hardy gone on the same PLAY?!@!!!?1

vCash
    Ok... Captain redeemed himself for the fumble.

vCash
    Munnerlyn pick six #2. I don't like him as starter but I hope we resign him cheap.

vCash
    Its so hard to watch these games yet here I am watching anyway.

vCash
    Just saw a stunt on the defensive line. Result: sack. Surprise, surprise.

vCash
    Did hardy and cj come back?

vCash
    Damn these penalties are killers.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast