Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theheatles View Post
    Organic chem
    This. Was a disaster for me. Every other science was a piece of cake for me but orgo just tore my mind to shreds.

vCash

Hardest college course you've taken

EMT sucked the life out of me. Probably harder courses out there but it was just so much information and so time consuming. Had to maintain an 80% through the course. Started out with 40 people and only 13 made it to the final with one guy failing.

vCash
    When you guys say Intermediate Accounting you talking about Managerial Accounting?

I dropped that class this semester

*feelsbadman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by droalex View Post
    When you guys say Intermediate Accounting you talking about Managerial Accounting?

*feelsbadman
    No. Intermediate Accounting is basically breaking down Financial Accounting. You'll have to look at the Assets side of the Balance sheet for Intermediate I then the Liability and OE for Intermediate II.

It's so much more harder than Managerial. It's like operating and learning all the ins and outs of a balance sheet.

vCash
    Damn well glad I got out accounting major then I wouldn't of survived

vCash
    ^ dont be a quitter man

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I just found a different major that interest me more than accounting . Management Information Systems.

vCash
    Damn well glad I got out accounting major then I wouldn't of survived
    It's not necessarily hard. But there's just so much to remember, especially for the final exam.

vCash
    Senior year I took some ethics/morals class (Philosophy major) that was a 400 level class that I had no business taking. Well not enough people signed up, so they combined it with a 500 level class.

I was the only non-Grad student in the class. Night class full of 40-60 yr olds including the TA's and 1 professor from the philosophy dept. Thankfully the professor took mercy on me with a solid C. I was so lost.

Worst part was the entire semester was spent discussing a book that the professor wrote about another guy who wrote a book about another philosopher. It was a critique of someone else's criticism. And go try and ******** your way through a paper that's about a book that the professor WROTE himself.

vCash
    Pimping 101..

from the school of hard knocks.

vCash
    seriously, 99% of any class can be has hard, or easy has the instructer makes it to be.

P.E. for example. You can play dodge ball, or you can have a gym teacher that requires you to write essays on the history of physical education.

you can have a class were one teacher gives you test which you have to explain your answer, without multiple choice, and the same class with another instructer that gives "group test" in which you can use open book, open notes...

there are some exeptions. generally, any advanced science course are pretty difficult. (organic, advance patho, etc.)

just my 2 cents.

vCash
    As of now chemistry is extremely tough. But next year I will have statics which in my school has a 75% fail rate... **** mechanical engineering lol

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87:24363587
    Statics. No, that's not statistics spelled wrong. On average, about 40% of the people who take the class pass it the first time at my school.
    Great Another person telling me this lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo:24363596
    Mechanics of Materials when taken out of sequence. In retrospect, taking Materials Science and Dynamics beforehand would have helped A LOT...lol
    Are these tough too? I have to take them next year too

vCash

*feelsbadman
    Nope. 2 levels up higher from that. At least at my school.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast